PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy an extra cable?

redheadrachel
06-04-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm about to order the KP Options set and I want to do magic loop knitting - would you suggest getting an extra 40" cable?

Jessica
06-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Yes!!! I use my 40" cables all the time for magic loop mostly on socks, and the 40" works wonderful. Its best too have two because its hard to take your project off the cable if you need it for another project. You might also want a 47" in case you decide to do a larger magic loop project. Hope this helps:muah:

redheadrachel
06-04-2007, 08:14 PM
That's so cool! I'm really wanting to try my hand at more advanced projects, but it's hard to know what else I might need without asking.

So I'm going to get the KP Options set and a 40" cable. Anything else you'd suggest?

losnana
06-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes!!! I use my 40" cables all the time for magic loop mostly on socks, and the 40" works wonderful. Its best too have two because its hard to take your project off the cable if you need it for another project. You might also want a 47" in case you decide to do a larger magic loop project. Hope this helps:muah:

I totally agree!!! You'll love the Options, and Ml is super easy with them because of the VERY flexible cable.

brownishcoat
06-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Keep in mind that a cable set includes 2 cables, 4 endcaps and a tightening key. Don't order 2 sets by mistake! :heart::heart::heart:

I ordered my 40" cables and a couple of tip sets to "test drive" the Options before ordering the complete set. They are the best, and are totally awesome for Magic Loop.

Hope you enjoy them!