PDA

View Full Version : Mmmm Joe Morelli OR Ranger?!?!

Duckling326
06-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Those that read the Janet Evanovich books based on charactor Stephanie Plum know what I'm talking about!!!

Me oh boy I would have to go with Joe Morelli:flirt:.

I got Lean Mean Thirteen this weekend and can't wait to start. Which will be a little bit since I'm currently reading Harry Potters again.

debb
06-25-2007, 11:59 AM
I haven't kept up since eight or nine, but I was always a Morelli girl. :inlove:
I'm so far behind in my reading, it's just sad. :cry:

Carla1019
06-25-2007, 12:35 PM
After you read #13 you might change your mind.:drool::wink::teehee:

I got the book on tape and listen to it in the car. It is good. I won't tell anything, but I really hated getting out of my car.

Ranger is HOT.. maybe I just like bad boys.

letah75
06-25-2007, 01:28 PM
OMG, Ranger all the way!!!

I work with about 100 Morelli's. :lol: Ranger's my guy.

I've heard people say they would want the Rock to play Ranger if the books were ever made into a movie. I'm thinking Morelli could be played Colin Farrell.

Duckling326
06-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Ohh now I can't wait to start book 13!!!

I'm not a big fan of Rock but I hope they make a movie soon!!!

I even had my Husband read these books, he got tired of me LOL all the time!

He says he's Joe Morelli haha

letah75
06-25-2007, 05:50 PM
If you liked these books you'd probably like the Diana Gabaldon Outlander series.

orcoastknitter
06-25-2007, 05:55 PM
I haven't kept up since eight or nine, but I was always a Morelli girl. :inlove:
I'm so far behind in my reading, it's just sad. :cry:

I am a Morelli girl as well, actually I like them both. :roflhard:

I haven't read her books in awhile as well. I think I left off at #10 but I am not sure. I just bought #13. With things the way they are going at my house, I am lucky to watch 15 minutes of TV without falling asleep.

Leeseebat
06-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Ranger all the way! I cant wait to start #13!!

Itsabtme
06-25-2007, 08:36 PM
So Ranger! :thud:

I just got 13 today & I can't wait to start, yet here I sit reading & practicing my knitting...but since I screwed up about 5 rows ago...I believe that I will be starting all over again...grrrr:gah:

;)jeanette:frog:

Duckling326
06-25-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm actually making myself take a break from kntting just to read hahaha. I will have to start book 13 as soon (or maybe during ) the time I read Harry Potter books

debinoz
06-25-2007, 09:40 PM
I just got #12. DH is reading it first.

Definitely have to go with Ranger. He lets Stephanie do what she wants and cleans up the mess afterwards, as where Joe is a wuss and is always telling her she can't do this or that. I get the impression that he'd rather keep her barefoot and pregnant, which isn't her style at all.

ChroniclesofYarnia
06-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Definitely have to go with Ranger. He lets Stephanie do what she wants and cleans up the mess afterwards, as where Joe is a wuss and is always telling her she can't do this or that. I get the impression that he'd rather keep her barefoot and pregnant, which isn't her style at all.

I'll agree with all that. Plus, I don't like my fiction being too real. Marrying Morelli and having babies is so BORING! lol

Jan in CA
06-25-2007, 11:10 PM
I've read them all except the latest one...can't wait to read that one! I like them both so it's a tough call... if I had to I guess I'd say Morelli, but Ranger has something about him, too.. :think:

JLC
06-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Um...both :teehee: But if I had to pick, I'd say Ranger.

I ordered #13 from Amazon yesterday. I can't wait to read it.

Sara
06-27-2007, 08:17 PM
RANGER!!! :heart: Hands down! (and around...and over...and, hm, gotta quit this line of thought)

Doodknitwit
06-27-2007, 08:51 PM
:heart: Ranger!!
have read all Galbaldon's books wow :star::star::star:

Petals
06-27-2007, 10:08 PM
I've read them all except the latest one...can't wait to read that one! I like them both so it's a tough call... if I had to I guess I'd say Morelli, but Ranger has something about him, too.. :think:

I have to agree!! Both are very hot!!