View Full Version : Transformers

07-05-2007, 05:39 PM
I just wanted to check if anyone went to see Transformers yet.
I thought it was increadible. I can't remember a lot about Transformer from the cartoons of my youth, but this was a great action-packed movie. I even think it would be OK for kids even though it was rated PG-13. I think the only reason it was rated PG-13 was for the violence, but it was only violence against robots, so there was no gore. There was no cursing, sex, nudity. There were a couple of understated jokes with an adult nature, but usually, imho, kids don't even get it. If you've seen it, let me know what you thought.

Lady Violet
07-05-2007, 05:51 PM
i haven't seen it yet, but i'm definitely going to. when i first heard about it i was kind of dreading it, what with the new TMNT movie and all. i mean, do we really need to bring back all those 80's cartoons? but the trailers look really good, like it's been overhauled and updated. and how can you not like shia labeouf?

07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
It was amazing!!!! LOVED IT!!! Very, very cool.

07-05-2007, 06:05 PM
My 6 year old is DYING to see this...as is my 34 year old. :roflhard:

Of course, I am too...so that helps...

07-05-2007, 06:15 PM
I think it looks great, I can't wait to see it! (And it doesn't hurt that Josh Duhamel is so yummy!:teehee:)

07-06-2007, 03:04 AM
:happydance::yay:Ohh!! I went last night and love it!!! Reminds me of soo many childhood memories... watching tv at 7a.m. on saturdays with my brother just to see transformers... !!! What a great time we had, and i think they did a great job with the movie!!!:mrgreen:

07-06-2007, 08:37 AM
thanks for the mini-review about whether it would be good for kids- my 5 year old wants to see it but I thought it would be too violent/ grownup. I have fond memories of transformers, thundercats, and all those old cartoons- can't get enough of them!!

07-06-2007, 01:05 PM
My Younger Brother saw this and he say its AWESOME, Really Amazing with the special affects!!:happydance::happydance::cheering::hug: