PDA

View Full Version : New LYS in Chicago area

nonny2t
07-07-2007, 01:40 PM
There is a new lys in the Chicago area that I wanted to let you all know about. Mollie Landfear is the owner and her son and dil are my son and dil's close friends and have become like extra children to me. She just opened recently and has $50,000 in product for you to look at. Eventually she will be opening online ordering so I will keep you all informed, but for now, those in and around Chicago, stop in and give it a look. Get on her email list and get her newsletter with specials, and coupons! Tell her Jack's mom sent you!

The Gifted Purl
120 W Main Street
West Dundee, Ill
PH: 847-783-4650
www.giftedpurl.com (http://www.giftedpurl.com)

AmandaC
07-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Oooohhh - that's near Andrea!!!!!

warning - there will be loads of us in that area from 18-22 Jul!!!!

we shall have to see if we can fit a visit into our schedule!!!

simplethings
07-08-2007, 11:43 PM
Yay! The Gifted Purl is my LYS. The selection isn't enormous but the service is awesome. I always feel welcome there. :happydance:

nonny2t
07-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Yay! The Gifted Purl is my LYS. The selection isn't enormous but the service is awesome. I always feel welcome there. :happydance:

I imagine as she gets more established she will be able to bring in a larger stock. She is a lovely woman and I can't wait to check out the store when we are passing through Chicago, though that won't be until Christmas so I might not get in until next year.