PDA

View Full Version : Wow..take a look at this baby book

Quiltlady
07-07-2007, 03:16 PM
I just ordered this from KP's. I never saw it before. The baby clothes are beautiful!!!! You can look thru a few of the pages..can't wait to get this one.:inlove:

http://www.knitpicks.com/Chic+Knits+for+Stylish+Babies_BD30961.html

sos710mh
07-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Those patterns are awesome! I'm sooo putting in an order tonight! Thanks for the heads up.

michellebreton
07-08-2007, 09:07 AM
Those are really, really cute. My first thought, however, is a bit practical. The pants are all really adorable, but being the mom of three kids, I remember how much of a pain in the butt (pun not intended) it was to change a diaper when the pants didn't unsnap. How do you suppose those are?

Michelle

Quiltlady
07-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Well I remember liking it better when the pants did snap but I still used some that didn't. Plus with knit they will be stretchy so I don't think it would be difficult to take them off as it was sometimes with little jeans that had no stretch or snaps on them .:lol:

cheesiesmom
07-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Couldn't you knit the pant legs flat (open) and then stitch in some snap tape? Could that be too difficult?

KP had a slew of baby/toddler patterns a couple of months back in their catalog. I was wishing I had a little one to knit for they were so sweet.

nonny2t
07-08-2007, 12:51 PM
How abosolutely adorable. Gonna have to order me one of those for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Silver
07-08-2007, 01:55 PM
*SIGH* ANOTHER book added to my stash. Just what I needed. Thanks. :thumbsup::heart: