PDA

View Full Version : Knitters Jewelry

bailsmom
07-12-2007, 04:33 PM
I don't think this is an off topic post, if it is, oh well!! :rofling:

My DH found this in a magazine at the doctor's office and brought it home for me and now I'm passing it along to all of you!! Yes, the prices are steep, but I think I'm gonna ask for the necklace, I think it's just perfect!!

Enjoy!!

http://www.crossnew.com/knit/default.htm

gamerchik
07-12-2007, 04:52 PM
I love the knitter's ball necklace but WOW, those are expensive!!! :shock:

Susan P.
07-13-2007, 06:12 AM
Yes indeed..very very pricey. I'm sure I've seen a couple of those designs before..even the ball..just under another name.. maybe they think knitters will be willing to pay a higher price for something unique. Shop around and you might find similar or same designs elsewhere.! :) Always pretty to look at jewelry though...ahh..if only for a deep pocket..:think:

auburnchick
07-13-2007, 09:59 AM
Oh gosh...the jewelry is just gorgeous! :inlove:

msoebel
07-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Yes, the prices are high, but whoever writes their product descriptions deserves a raise! It was almost poetic!

Misty

candicane
07-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Unfortunately Gold is really expensive! I make sterling silver jewelry and am pretty sure I can make that "ball" necklace out of sterling. I'll have to experiment.

Candice

bailsmom
07-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Yes indeed..very very pricey. I'm sure I've seen a couple of those designs before..even the ball..just under another name.. maybe they think knitters will be willing to pay a higher price for something unique. Shop around and you might find similar or same designs elsewhere.! :) Always pretty to look at jewelry though...ahh..if only for a deep pocket..:think:

Nah,

I spend my whole life trying to find what I want at a cheaper price. Sometimes you've just got to splurge!! :thumbsup: