PDA

View Full Version : REVIEW: Jehovah Jireh Wool Mill

Yarnlady
07-13-2007, 08:56 AM
I had some alpaca and llama processed at Jehovah Jireh Woolmill http://www.woolmill.com/ and was amazed how well done the processing was, but more so on how quickly it was done. :-P I mailed it out on the 5th and received it on the 12th! Of the same month! :happydance: They also have processed rovings, hand spun yarns and other products. The last place I had processing done some where else took well over 3 months...which most of the time the processed fiber was sitting in a car trunk... :::heavy sigh:::

Now I'm just disappointed it's too hot to spin out here in the desert. :shrug: I can knit in 110 heat with the fan blowing on me, but not spin... the fan just wrecks havoc with the roving. Pics of my new source of joy on my blog. :star:

rrdesigns
07-13-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm curious as to where this mill is located, it's always good to find a mill that someone else recommends! rrdesigns

Silver
07-14-2007, 11:09 AM
I mailed it out on the 5th and received it on the 12th! Of the same month!
:shock: A WEEK?!?! That's almost unheard of!! I'm definitely bookmarking that mill! Thanks for the review! :thumbsup:

Angelia
07-14-2007, 03:23 PM
Wow!! :shock: I've got a huge bag of roving that a friend gave me, and since my attempts at spinning have gone nowhere (:pout:), I now know where to send it! Thank you!

Yarnlady
07-14-2007, 03:24 PM
:shock: A WEEK?!?! That's almost unheard of!! I'm definitely bookmarking that mill! Thanks for the review! :thumbsup:And that includes the time the post office had it!:happydance: