PDA

View Full Version : What is your "ONE THING"...

msoebel
07-18-2007, 11:35 AM
Everyone has at least one, weird, mildly embarassing fact about themselves that they do not usually share with others. It could be that they hide it because it is an obsessive-compulsive impulse. Or it could be that they hide it because it's kind of disgusting.

What is yours? Please share!

Misty

msoebel
07-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Mine is that I check out people in the movie theatre to make sure they aren't "bombers".:help:

If someone is sitting by themselves, or if they come in after the lights go down, I check out everything they have with them, and look them over to make sure they are "okay". If they get up at any time during the movie, I look to see if they are taking their stuff with them, or if they are leaving a bag or purse behind.

I know it's weird. My dh just found out about this a few weeks ago and he laughed so hard that people were turning around and asking him to be QUIET.

Anyone else have any dark secrets locked in their brain?

Misty

letah75
07-18-2007, 12:33 PM
When I was little and I would spin in circles I would have to count how many times I'd spun, so I could unspin in the opposite direction.

Kaydee
07-18-2007, 12:44 PM
Ok this is going to sound kind of weird but when I was younger and I'd go by houses at Christmas time I'd give them a kind of rating with a smile. If their lights were good they'd get a big simile, if they were ok, then they'd get kind of a grin, and if there were no lights I'd frown at them. But in doing my ratings I'd also take into account if I thought they might be Jewish or something and didn't celebrate Christmas so if I thought they might not celebrate the holiday they just wouldn't get a rating. I know this sounds crazy, and I just recently admitted to my mom that I used to do this, in fact I did it probably till I was about 14 or 15:oops: and sometimes I still like to do it when I see a house decorated really nicely. I know I sound crazy. I think I have a few other "things" I'll have to think about and tell.

Lindsey H
07-18-2007, 01:16 PM
I like to take eggs out of the carton so that the eggs stay symmetrical. Using odd numbers of eggs was a problem before I started buying 18 eggs at a time. Since there are 3 rows in the carton I can still make a cool pattern even if I use an odd number :happydance:.

Ronda
07-18-2007, 01:29 PM
When I was little and I would spin in circles I would have to count how many times I'd spun, so I could unspin in the opposite direction.

That just made me smile. :D

Me? Dark, weird secrets? I have none! ;-)

JessicaR
07-18-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm an obsessive skin picker, have been since I was around 15. I've accepted it now. It's also a stress reliever for me. :shock:

HamaLee
07-18-2007, 02:03 PM
When I was a kid I had a group of imaginary friends (not weird yet..) but I ONLY talked to them when I sitting on the toilet.
:ick:

I guess it was before I learned how to read a magazine.
:rofl:

Kaydee
07-18-2007, 03:45 PM
When I was a kid I had a group of imaginary friends (not weird yet..) but I ONLY talked to them when I sitting on the toilet.
:ick:

:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

brownishcoat
07-18-2007, 03:49 PM

Who needs magazines when you have video games? :shrug: :teehee:

stirsmommy
07-18-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm an obsessive skin picker, have been since I was around 15. I've accepted it now. It's also a stress reliever for me. :shock:

Me too. But it always the bottoms of my feet.:ick: Freaks the family out big time.

kellyh57
07-18-2007, 07:04 PM
I like to take eggs out of the carton so that the eggs stay symmetrical. Using odd numbers of eggs was a problem before I started buying 18 eggs at a time. Since there are 3 rows in the carton I can still make a cool pattern even if I use an odd number :happydance:.

Um, I do that too. I can always tell when my husband has been in the eggs.

Kelly

losnana
07-18-2007, 07:38 PM

I do this Too!!! But I never thought about how much better 18 eggs would be. Thanks.

BinkyKat
07-18-2007, 08:27 PM
When I was little I somehow got in the habit for a short time of making this squeaky noise in my throat. I don't think it was loud enough to hear because my mom never told me to stop it...but it was the first time I felt like, "what makes me do it and I really should stop.":shrug:
I have been a nailbiter all my life and it embarrasses me more every year. Especially the last several years because I also have eczema on my hands and people somehow think it's ok to gasp and point and say, "what is wrong with your skin?"x-(

Lastly, I get some brief, weird satisfaction of "grooming" hubby like monkeys do. If he has something on him like a peeling sunburn, I am glad to take care of it...I don't want people to know I do it...but I am glad to be of service in private:oops:

Knitting_Guy
07-18-2007, 08:46 PM
I have a problem with gas stoves. They make me a little bit nervous. Not to the point I won't use them, but just uneasy.

I was playing with the one in our kitchen when I was maybe 4 or 5 and it exploded. Burned me pretty good and wiped out the entire kitchen. They've made me nervous ever since.

Have I ever mentioned I was a slightly mischievous kid?

JessicaR
07-18-2007, 09:13 PM
You look like a trouble maker :teehee:

dakatzmeow
07-18-2007, 10:54 PM
i never would've guessed that, mason. :roflhard: and somehow, i doubt that mischievous streak has subsided much.

i have a birthmark that i hate. i mean really hate. thinking about getting lasered. :shifty:

jeanius80
07-18-2007, 11:10 PM
i hate eye boogies. but they only realy bother me if they are in my eye! i am always cleaning my eyes out, wiping away gunk.
my other issue is hard candies. i can never ever just suck them away. i've tried. even when i am trying to just suck on them, i bite and crunch it away. it bugs me, but i have yet to change. :)

BinkyKat
07-18-2007, 11:12 PM
my other issue is hard candies. i can never ever just suck them away. i've tried. even when i am trying to just suck on them, i bite and crunch it away. it bugs me, but i have yet to change. :)
I do this too, especially with Werther's and Cream Savers:teehee:

debinoz
07-18-2007, 11:19 PM
I have the same egg problem. I've even been known to throw one away if it doesn't come out even.

You couldn't get me within a block of a gas stove since the one blew up in my face and caught me on fire. Forget Stop, Drop, and Roll... that's the last thing that goes through your mind...

I also refuse to sleep lying flat. I sleep in a recliner, shoved close to the wall so it won't go all the way back.

JessicaR
07-19-2007, 12:01 AM
Oh, another thing that I don't keep secret is that I :heart: to eat ice! And trust me, there are all types and tastes to ice. I can tell you which resturants in the area have the best. That's bad isn't it?

jjminarcik
07-19-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm a little embarrassed to admit this. . . but I had a blankie as a child that I carried and cuddled with while I sucked my thumb. It took forever for me to stop with the thumb, but couldn't break the habit with the blanket. I didn't carry it around, but always put it under my pillow and slept with it at night. I kept thinking once I wasn't sleeping alone, I would stop. I'm now 27 and have been married for almost 5 years - I still have the same blanket under my pillow. After all these years it's about to fall apart :pout: I think if I sneezed on it, it would shred! :teehee: But DH is awesome. He thinks it's cute. (Thank God!)

leedsfan
07-19-2007, 03:49 AM
If it is thundering and lightening day or night,i go and shut all windows,curtains and lock the doors.:oops:My sons think i am weird.

Riss
07-19-2007, 06:47 AM
I've been giving this one some thought all day yesterday, and it finally came to me last night, while watching a movie.

I'm compulsive about cleaning between my toes. Every time I put on socks, I have to run a finger between all of my toes. I dunno why, but its like i'm preparing my toes for entry into the sock. When they come back out? Yep, gotta do it again. It only takes a few seconds every time, but I think it bugs the boyfriend :D

Speaking of him...
My boyfriend picks his toenails with an exacto knife. All of them, not just the big one. No matter how hard I try, he won't clip them. That wouldn't bother me as much! But he picks them... and he'll sit there for over an hour pickin at it, chewing on the pieces, waving his disgusting sweaty foot stink in my direction, because we all know, its never after they take a shower that they need to pick.

*shudder* He chased me to the other side of our king size bed last night doing it...

Susan P.
07-19-2007, 06:54 AM
Riss..gulp...ewwwwwww He doesn't want to kiss you after he's been a chewin on the toe nails does he?? good lord!

Mind you..anyone heard of pica? Worth looking up as some folks want to eat dirt and chalk etc. Some research suggests it's largely a vitamin deficiency issue..like needing iron.

Kaydee
07-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Riss..gulp...ewwwwwww He doesn't want to kiss you after he's been a chewin on the toe nails does he?? good lord!

Mind you..anyone heard of pica? Worth looking up as some folks want to eat dirt and chalk etc. Some research suggests it's largely a vitamin deficiency issue..like needing iron.

I've heard it happens most often in pregnant women.

Riss
07-19-2007, 11:33 AM
He may want to... but he must brush his teeth first... or at least swirl with Listerene :D

threesmom
07-19-2007, 04:03 PM
Thank god for that, riss! I can't imagine toenail kisses!!:ick:

I'm a hair-twirler - compulsive. Driving the car, at work, wherever my hands aren't otherwise occupied. In fact, I was reading this thread, wondering what mine was, all the while twirling the hair. I've been doing it since I got hair - in fact, my parents tell a story where I must have been twirlin' in my sleep and got my finger caught. Woke up crying in my crib with my hand stuck to my head - and it needed to be cut out!

kellyh57
07-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Oh yeah, I'm incredibly anal about laundry and dishes too. My husband gets white hangers, I get green. His clothse hang to dry on the middle of the rack, mine on the outside. I like to rotate them in the drawer too.

For the dishwasher- every dish must face the center and the silverware is sorted by type in the little compartments. Smaller dishes are in the center, larger on the outside and they go in a row with the dishes that they share cabinet space with (breakables/kids are separate).

Kelly

Susan P.
07-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Riss..small mercies I guess :)

Kaydee..I had it during pregnancy.. I longed..really longed..to stand in a desert place and feel the crunch of dry dirt in my mouth. I was naughty and used to put grains of talc between my teeth to 'feed' the longing. If I heard a car drive over gravel my mouth would literally water. In my case it was really an iron deficiency and went once my iron levels were up but I know in some tribes women have traditionally eaten clay. Its medically problematic of course so women who eat sticks of chalk! really really need to see a doctor as that kind of thing can become a serious health issue.

I knew a woman who used to drink glass fulls of brown cider vinegar when she was pregnant. Amazing what fancies take us :)

BostonBecca
07-19-2007, 10:25 PM
As a kid I used to suck on my big toes instead of my thumb. I didn't know it was a common thing.

I count my steps when walking in series of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32. Well, I've pretty much stopped doing that.

Hygiene Mama
07-19-2007, 11:09 PM
When I'm driving or when I'm in the passenger seat, I look at people's houses and pick them apart....when their shades are open, I try to look inside, not to be stupid or anything. I'm a people watcher. I also can remember telephone numbers and birthdays.

Braden
07-19-2007, 11:36 PM
Well, the one thing that nobody knows about me is:

I actually file my nails. Go ahead, laugh it up!

Susan P.
07-20-2007, 09:10 AM
Contiknitter..there are various reasons I can't and wouldn't laugh at that..however after stopping at traffic lights today and watching the young male driver in the car next to me using the opportunity to 'tweeze' his eyebrows, nail filing is nothing! :)

I felt like saying..dude, get a room!

Kaydee
07-20-2007, 09:23 AM
That's really interesting that you had pica Susan P. Its strange what a vitamin deficiency can do to someone's body.

Another one of my things is that I hate to step on cracks. When I was little we used to say "if you step on a crack you'll break your mother's back". I know it crazy but if I can help it I don't like to step on cracks in the sidewalk. I'm also afraid to walk on those grates in coty sidewalks. I always think I'll fall through them!

Susan P.
07-20-2007, 09:36 AM
It's funny the little things that we find join us across boundaries and borders isn't it. Like something we think we must be the ONLY one who experiences something and then we realise we aren't..and I suspect that can be very reassuring. I remember cracking up laughing with a girlfriend several years ago. We had had a glass of wine, were sitting back reminiscing..and I suddenly said.. "You know, when I had pimples I used to think, if only I can find THE queen pimple and get rid of IT, the rest will go! Isn't that nutty!'

And my friend gasped and said OMG! I used to think the SAME thing..and we laughed and laughed.

And no, we never found the queen before anyone asks. :)

mulene
07-20-2007, 09:40 AM
I really can't tell you the ONE thing. I'd die of embarrassment, it was an event that happened only once in my life and I hope to god it never ever ever happens again.

I am a skin picker tho - but people probably know that. Its mainly in one place, around the inside of my thumbs near the thumb nail. That skin has always been dry and flaky at that spot on my thumbs for as long as I can remember and I've always picked at it or chewed it.

ADAllen
07-20-2007, 11:05 AM
When I was young, I would pick a different favorite color every day because I never wanted any of them to feel left out. On Fridays I would intentionally pick colors that I believed the fewest people in the world would have as a favorite color (like brown) would make up for them having so few admirers.:teehee:

Carrie218
07-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Jeanius80, don't feel bad about the eye-booger thing -- I am that way too but only about my cat. I am compulsively cleaning out his eyes all the time so that when I see one appear in my BF, I have the tendancy to reach out... He stops me and I realize what I'm doing.

I have been a nail-biter for all my 40+ years. I stopped for about two years in my late 20s but it didn't last; it was two years I wasn't making jewelry. Now that I am knitting, it is almost worse as small snags on my nails catch on fibers and I immediately need to chew away them away.

I compulsively look at the tires of other cars driving around me. While I was living in LA, I would often witness accidents caused by blown tires and if I see someone with a flattening tire, I will drive up next to them and try to tell them their tires are going flat. I guess I have the fear of someone having a blow-out in front of me or something...

I guess my last weird thing (which many BFs never quite "got") was that somehow I believe in past lives which can be the only explanation as to why I am particularly attracted to various other cultures peculiarities: Japanese sumo wrestling, Sufi devotional music, the Tuvan ritual of sheep slaughtering, British Victorian dining and hunting habits, and the alchemical practices from Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Persia, India, and China, in Classical Greece and Rome, in the Muslim civilization, and then in Europe up to the 19th century.

kblue
07-20-2007, 12:09 PM
I never really thought about this until a previous posted made me think of it...I hate walking on grass!!!!! it just grosses me out because i always think i'm going to step in you know what :shock:. If i don't have to i won't walk on it but if there's no way of avoiding it i have to watch very carefully were i'm stepping....I'm talking so carefully that i'm not even watching and/or thinking about where i'm going anymore because the only thought in my head as i look down at the grass is "get off the grass get off the grass get off the grass...".

Kaydee
07-20-2007, 12:27 PM
I thought of another one (hmmm, I guess I'm stranger than I thought:teehee:). It drives me crazy when someone is erasing a blackboard and doesn't get all and they leave tiny bits not erased. I also have also always loved washing the blackboards, I used to ask my teachers if I could do it when I wa younger. I love how clean and unmarked it looks.

Chel
07-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Goodness. No one ever informed my fractured psyche that I was only permitted to have one thing. My personalities will have to schedule a meeting to discuss this. <j/k>

Seriously. Ummm...
When I am stuck in traffic or a passenger in a car I look into the woods as far as I can and focus on one tree and wonder if anyone ever took the time to appreciate the beauty of it. Sometimes I'll talk to the tree in my head and thank it for existing, even in a world that is not always friendly to other living things. :shifty:

I think my cat Sydney is super intelligent. I'll point to something and say what it is... like "Flower, Sydney. Can you say flower?" and he will always look at me and meow. I have a theory that if I can record these meows, we may be able to communicate one day.
:roflhard: My mother of course thinks I am insane.

I believe in signs. I believe in ghosts. I believe in divine intervention. I have had specific experiences that led me to those beliefs.

HamaLee
07-20-2007, 01:00 PM
I also have also always loved washing the blackboards, I used to ask my teachers if I could do it when I wa younger. I love how clean and unmarked it looks.

Me too! I was such a dweeby kid :rofling:

Braden
07-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Contiknitter..there are various reasons I can't and wouldn't laugh at that..however after stopping at traffic lights today and watching the young male driver in the car next to me using the opportunity to 'tweeze' his eyebrows, nail filing is nothing! :)

I felt like saying..dude, get a room!

Well it's not like I do it in public or anything, it's only because every time I clipped them, I clipped too much off and it started bleeding like mad, so filing is, in my opinion, safer for me.

meearnol
07-20-2007, 01:31 PM
JJ, I have my baby blanket still, too. It's really a sad, sad looking thing these days, but I love it and will until the day it's no longer fit to be kept.

My weird thing that I do, and no one ever understands what the heck I'm talking about so I'll try my best to explain it. When I'm in a room (or hallway or even outside) I pick 4 points on the walls, one close to each corner. I count to four and "place" a number in each corner. I do the same thing when I'm talking. I visualize each word in the sentence belonging in each corner. I'm sure that doesn't make sense. I've done it as long as I can remember. I know, I'm nuts.

Kaydee
07-20-2007, 01:41 PM
JJ and meearnol I still have my bear and I still like to sleep with him. My SIL teases me about him because I'm 23 and I'll still bring him on vacation with me (I brought him to spring break in Acapulco when I was in college:oops:). People also laugh when I tell them his name, Rump Rump. Hey what can I say I was 2 and I named him after the bear in the book I got with him.

victoriarose
07-20-2007, 01:46 PM
I eat soft chocolate ice-cream with ruffled potato chips instead of a spoon. My Husband and kids say I have "serious issues"! :think:

ADAllen
07-20-2007, 02:27 PM
JJ and meearnol I still have my bear and I still like to sleep with him. My SIL teases me about him because I'm 23 and I'll still bring him on vacation with me (I brought him to spring break in Acapulco when I was in college:oops:). People also laugh when I tell them his name, Rump Rump. Hey what can I say I was 2 and I named him after the bear in the book I got with him.
I still sleep with a teddy bear (actually it is a stuffed Sully from Monsters Inc that my hubby bought me when we were dating) when I'm in a strange place or sleeping alone.

Susan P.
07-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Off-topic but Kaydee..always meant to say what a sweet little gal in your avatar. Your daughter? She looks so happy and stylish in her little..hat? Not sure what they are called. I had a boy :)

Itsabtme
07-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Snakes...that is my one (of many, but biggest) thing:thud: I stepped on one with my bare foot as a child. I saw a old black snack coiled up in the middle of the road when I was at summer camp in WV one year and wanted to pass out. I picked one up with my bare hand while weeding my flower bed and never went back again to finish. I cannot talk about them or see (in life or on a movie) one. If I happen to, right before bed, I have nightmares and think that all of the wrinkles in the sheets are snakes. To the point that I actually have to get up turn on the light and throw back the covers to prove to myself that there isn't a snake in my bed.:rollseyes: Crazy, I know, but it appears that I am in good company:)

Kaydee
07-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Off-topic but Kaydee..always meant to say what a sweet little gal in your avatar. Your daughter? She looks so happy and stylish in her little..hat? Not sure what they are called. I had a boy :)

Thanks Susan. That's my niece, my first so I'm slightly obsessed with her.:teehee: We were trying headbands on her in a store when my SIL took the pic. She's always a very happy girl.

losnana
07-21-2007, 12:03 PM
I do this too, especially with Werther's and Cream Savers:teehee:
Me too, or at least I did until I had had to have 3 crowns because I cracked the teeth. My dentist has had some not very nice things to say about it.

mulene
07-21-2007, 12:21 PM
I just thought of another LOL. Oh god am laughing about it too hehe. OK so I have this thing about my belly button. I can't put my finger in my belly button - its not just that I don't like how it feels but I have this weird thought that if I push it in too far I'll pop and go whizzing around the room like a popped balloon.

I remember my ex when he found out about this not only did he laugh SO hard he then (and in public in a pub) grabbed me, lifted my t-shirt and tried to "pop" my belly button hahaha

kellyh57
07-21-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm afraid to dig into my bellybutton because I'm afraid I'll reach into my intestines. I know, it should be closed off by now, but still. I won't clean my babies bellybuttons very deep either for the same reason. I'll brush over it with the washcloth, but that's as far as I go. I think it's more reasonable when you see that hard black thing fall off, but really it should be closed up by then.

Kelly

karendawn
07-21-2007, 07:12 PM
I used to be a hair twirler, but since high school, I've been a hair puller. Sometimes I get small bald spots of my head from pulling too much. I usually do it when I'm reading - I reach up and find a hair that feels "different" (usually a really thick one) and have to get it out because it doesn't "match" the other hairs around it.

And I'm 30 and still sleep with my bear (named Bear - about 2 feet tall) that I've had since I was 1. It's a tight squeeze in our bed with me, Bear, my husband, and 1-3 cats!

kblue
07-21-2007, 09:58 PM
I eat soft chocolate ice-cream with ruffled potato chips instead of a spoon. My Husband and kids say I have "serious issues"! :think:

It's the sweet and the salty thing that makes it yummy. I actually eat hersheys milk chocolate (has to be hersheys) with saltine<--sp? crackers and...i know theres an AND... plain milk chocolate M&M's with Doritoes<---sp? It's good...no really it is:teehee:

humm writting this down i'm now noticing that my DH doesn't know about ANY of this stuff the grass thing and the sweet and salty... humm:scratchinghead:

Sara
07-21-2007, 10:40 PM
We were discussing a chocolate/bacon candy bar from the Vosges company in one of the blogs the other day!:roflhard: I was one of the few who sounded willing to try it.:oops:

I quit biting my nails about ten years ago. But before that, I would bite them down to nothing. I would pull off my toenails (not biting), too. So now my toenails are really prone to being ingrown because the skin is so tough at the corners.:wall:

debinoz
07-21-2007, 11:33 PM
I'd love to be able to walk barefoot through the grass... poo and all!! I honestly think I'm the only person on this planet that is allergic to grass. You have no idea how many times I've had to prove it though!

Hygiene Mama
07-22-2007, 01:12 AM
My dh says the same thing to my microwave popcorn, drizzled with lemon juice!

Susan P.
07-22-2007, 01:16 AM
I LOVE lemon juice on many things including hot chips. Best way to have them for me. And I like cheese and seafood sauce.

orcoastknitter
07-22-2007, 03:03 AM
One of my things is...

When I eat cereal, I tend to scrape the spoon my chin after taking a bite. :rollseyes: I have no idea why I do this.

Another weird food combo for me is Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup with cinnamon toast. I usually eat it when I am sick.

Kaydee
07-22-2007, 11:32 AM
One of my things is...

When I eat cereal, I tend to scrape the spoon my chin after taking a bite. :rollseyes: I have no idea why I do this.

Another weird food combo for me is Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup with cinnamon toast. I usually eat it when I am sick.

That reminds me of the brother on Everybody Loves Raymond but he'd touch the spoon to his chin before he took a bite.

Quiltlady
07-22-2007, 04:29 PM
I'll never tell.:roflhard:

orcoastknitter
07-22-2007, 10:55 PM
That reminds me of the brother on Everybody Loves Raymond but he'd touch the spoon to his chin before he took a bite.

I remember that episode :roflhard::rofling:

HollyP
07-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Mine is I hate eating food off a plate that is the same color as the food. My mom loves fiesta ware and has quite an assortment of colors. I always seem to end up with the yellow plate when we are eating scrambled eggs or the green plate for a salad. It absolutely drives me nuts. The worst part is my family knows how much it bothers me and will now check is the red plate ok tonight Holly?

I used to not let any of my food touch each other but I have out grown that.

tootie44
07-22-2007, 11:37 PM
Mine is I hate eating food off a plate that is the same color as the food. My mom loves fiesta ware and has quite an assortment of colors. I always seem to end up with the yellow plate when we are eating scrambled eggs or the green plate for a salad. It absolutely drives me nuts. .

I have fiestaware too, and I also have the same issue!

Feef
07-23-2007, 12:05 AM
I count steps:

13 stairsteps leading upstairs.
11 stairsteps leading to the basement.
18 footsteps from my side of the bed to the bathroom door.
14 footsteps from the bottom of my front porch to my car.At my last corporate job:

67 footsteps between my desk and my boss's office.
42 footsteps from my desk to the elevator.And, when I'm walking with someone I must walk in step with them. The exception to that rule is when I'm walking with my husband and we're holding hands. In that situation, I must walk opposite steps of him or our arm swings get all kerflonky.

And and, when I'm walking and hear music, I must walk in tempo with the music. I've tried ignoring it, but have literally tripped.

oy LOL

mulene
07-23-2007, 06:39 AM
ahh the sweet and salty thing! They tried to get chocolate coated pretzels off the ground here in the UK some time ago. Actually I LOVED the salty and sweet taste together it went really well, however the pretzels died a death. There just weren't enough sales =(

Sara
07-23-2007, 06:40 AM
OMG, I count stairs! My mom does it, too! :teehee:

LibraryLady
07-23-2007, 12:51 PM
... And, when I'm walking with someone I must walk in step with them. The exception to that rule is when I'm walking with my husband and we're holding hands. In that situation, I must walk opposite steps of him or our arm swings get all kerflonky.

I do that too! I think it's 'cause I'm a veteran. I like to call that "lover's step" (what I do with the DF) as opposed to "military step" (what I do with everyone else)! :happydance:

Only one I can think is, I take a book/magazine into the bathroom and then I forget to come out! I've had my legs fall asleep on me. :roflhard:

Oh, and food - I like to dip a Hawaiian pizza into ranch dressing. :shifty: And my favoritest oldest bestest comfort food is a whole wheat, peanut butter and brown sugar sandwich. :shifty:

LL