PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy?

Michaels-Mommy
08-17-2007, 03:03 PM
I'm just starting out in knitting so I still don't have much for needles. I really like the addi Turbo for my circular ones and bambo for my double pointed. So anyone know where to get more for a good price. So far I only have a size 5, 7 and 8 16" eddi turbo circ, size 7 & 8 double pointed and size 6 and 8 long cheep alumin ones from walmart. So where can I go online to get some nice cheep needles?

Ingrid
08-17-2007, 03:15 PM
I think your best bet is to get the Options set from KnitPicks. They are really comparable to the Addis at a fraction of the cost.

Michaels-Mommy
08-17-2007, 03:20 PM
Thank you, I was just looking at that. I didn't even know they made such a thing. I think I'm going to have to go with that too. So much cheeper than buying each needle.

ddincolo
08-17-2007, 05:34 PM
I also like Crystal Palace bamboo dps.........even the very fine ones hold up longer overtime/sock knitting
hope this is helpful

losnana
08-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Thank you, I was just looking at that. I didn't even know they made such a thing. I think I'm going to have to go with that too. So much cheeper than buying each needle.

And they are so wonderful. I got mine for Christmas as a gift from my dh, and I've nothing else since then. Every time there's a thread about Options on this forum I have to rave a little. I know you'll love them.:cheering::cheering: