PDA

View Full Version : FOs: hats, scarf, socks, and a One Skein Wonder

pointy_teeth
08-18-2007, 06:03 AM
These are a bunch of FOs I've been working on this summer. They are mostly winter wear though.

Socks: the 2nd pair I've made mostly from Silver's tutorial.(Thanks by the way!). Not bad I guess. One of them looks shorter? I didn't like the way the colors pooled and looked like camouflage, so I returned 2 balls of the yarn. I was still stuck with one more ball so I decided to make socks with them. They are Dark Horse yarns made of nylon/acrylic. Most likely will only be worn at night when I go to sleep!

Scarf: mmmmMalabrigo in Shocking Pink, I think. The pattern is from One Skein. Sooooo soft! Shame I volunteered to give this to a cousin. :??

One Skein Wonder Shrug: I wanted a summery shrug so I decided to make this. Knitted using Microspun.

Hats: [to be given to friends]
(The colors look more like the last pic with all 3 in it.)

The lavender hat is Knit Picks bulky wool dyed with grape flavored Kool-Aid. The pattern is again from One Skein.

The dark purple cable hat is my own pattern. Well, I can't really say it's a pattern as I was sort of making it along as I was knitting. Used Red Heart Soft Yarn. It really is soft for an acrylic yarn.

The striped hat is also a pattern I made up using K1 P1 ribbing. Used Patons Classic Merino.

That's it! :cheering: Thanks for taking a look!

tilllie
08-18-2007, 06:45 AM
You have definitely had a busy and productive summer!! Nice job on all....what are we doing up at 4am???!!

Slim
08-18-2007, 08:11 AM
Wow, great job on everything. You've been really busy. Love the scarf -- it looks so soft and pretty. And the hats! So cute.

nonny2t
08-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Very nice! I love the little shrug

Jan in CA
08-18-2007, 12:21 PM
You've been busy! These look wonderful!

ah
08-18-2007, 02:32 PM
What a busy summer! Everything looks great. I especially love the luscious scarf.

winterblues
08-27-2007, 04:24 AM
Everything looks great. :woohoo:

rorygilmore
08-27-2007, 11:15 AM
You have been busy! Great job! I really like the scarf, the color is so pretty!