PDA

View Full Version : WISH ME LUCK.....

Carla1019
08-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Going to teach DH how to knit tonight, :frog:whether he wants to or not.

Why.?????? :noway:He does not like his job right not, He thought I would be feeling better by now after my Surgery.. So he is just mopping around the house. It is driving me nuts. He does not have a hobby.. Unless you count watching Porker on TV or playing it online, watching Sports of any kind on TV.. Which scares me for when he retires.. What I'm I going to do with him all day?:gah:

I oil paint. take a pottery class once a week and I knit daily.
He is not crafty at all,, He did used to make us furniture when we needed it. Now we don't need any.

I went to Hobby Lobby today and got him his own yarn. Bernat Denim style in green. He likes green. I am about to pull out my hair. So wish me luck tonight.

stay tune. will update later :passedout:

astonh
08-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Oh my... many well wishes for a successful evening are going out to you.

I can't wait to read the updates. hee hee

cecile77
08-20-2007, 06:53 PM
good luck! I'm curious to see how this turns out...

jjminarcik
08-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Good luck!!! Let us know how it turns out!

Mulderknitter
08-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Good luck! When my hubby was in a funk I usually just let him funk it out on his own. He likes computer games and such, so trying to "teach" him something else was not really his thing... But if your DH is up for it, the best to you both!:muah:

threesmom
08-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Good luck with that! Tell him it's manly. Remind him of Mean Joe Green, and all those other football guys who knit. And keep us posted!

KnittingNora
08-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Can't wait to hear how he did!!!

Weebie
08-20-2007, 09:42 PM
O wow!! Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

Carla1019
08-20-2007, 10:17 PM
He did............ok.................But I give him credit for even setting there to let me teach him. He did about 3 rolls. I c/O about 25 st. after about 2 rolls he had 30 st.:shrug: and hanging yarn every where.. But I did not say a word.

It did not put him a good mood but HOW we knitted did.. Ok before you go there read some more.

We usually set in our own chairs to watch TV. So I told him we need to set on the couch. I went to town today so I was dress nice.. "v-cut" shirt.... He enjoyed the view.:thumbsup:

ready2knit
08-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Well, if nothing else he enjoyed looking at you! And there's nothing wrong with that! ;)

Jana