PDA

View Full Version : Poisonous Crochet Book: Tomoko's book i was talking about

Nichan
09-05-2007, 07:50 AM
I bought this book because the title is "Knitting"...but when i was waiting the book's arrival, i was starting to worry...oh, boy...Japanese sometimes says knitting for crocheting...and, yup...it's right...it MOSTLY if not all consist of crochet...

the designs are too cute, so i can't help my self anymore...i crochet now...i never seriously crochet before...and thought i only want to crochet small stuff like flower (for applique or brooch or corsage) but now...my crochet project size starts to get bigger...i just finished my the drawstring 'cake' bag...it's still messy...my first project...i even loss my count in the round:roflhard:...i also make the orange piece and it's too big for the bag...won't upload the project here...too embarrasing for me to do it...:aww:

and what made it worst, i saw great projects by daphne (her web), her hellokitty projects are stunning...i just got encouraged now...

anyway, this book is in japanese but i believe all crocheter here can do this because it's illustrated...i got a lot of help from daphne's web...i saw there's only small amount of visitor...hm????...i think she should get more visitor...
here's her website...

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Cottage/3606/tutorialpage.html

mathwizard
09-07-2007, 07:48 PM
I like the edible stuff and the bag is really nice. I found a Japanese web site with crochet patterns that are really nice. It makes the language barrier go away.:woohoo: