PDA

View Full Version : Dancing Dishcloth Pattern?

joebju
10-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Hi all!
I just joined today and wanted to say Hi:woot:
I would consider myself an intermediate knitter. I am currently hooked on dishcloths. I don't have a lot of time and big projects tend to overwhelm me and wind up unfinished. I am currently working on a blankie for my niece (using dishcloth patterns, lots of little projects...lol) I would like to find any dishcloth patterns for dance. She is in jazz and ballet. does anyone know of where I can get this pattern?

Amy - I wish this site was around when I was learning. I am self taught and this would have made it a lot easier. :knitting:

mwhite
10-01-2007, 07:07 PM
Hi backatcha! Have you considered taking cross stitch patterns and kinda doing a silhouette with the purl stitch on a knit stitch background? I have a booklet of garden patterns for dishcloths like that. Just a suggestion! Mary

joebju
10-01-2007, 08:13 PM
What a good idea:) I am going to have to try that out. Thanks

tilllie
10-01-2007, 09:53 PM
The ever popular knittingpatterncentral.com site has tons of dishcloth patterns, perhaps you will find something there.

psquidy
10-02-2007, 08:55 AM
www.knittingpatterncentral.com is my fav place for dishcloths. After my xmas list i have aspirations of makeing a blanket out of this multitude of beautiful patterns. Have fun!

astonh
10-02-2007, 11:58 AM
There are a couple other suggestions for how to create your graphs that you can see in the "texas long horn pattern" thread on the Pattern Central forum. Hopefully some of these will help as well! I know I've seen dishcloths with musical notes, but with these tools, you can put any graphic you want on anything you want to knit!

Best of luck and welcome to the group!

Cougar1
10-21-2007, 07:55 PM
You can find some here under music and dance:

http://knitted-kitty-creations.com/