PDA

View Full Version : I'm so tired...

Kaydee
10-22-2007, 08:50 AM
because I stayed up to watch the Red Sox win last night!! :cheering::happydance::woohoo::yay::woot:Of course I had to go to a pub to watch (much more exciting when you're with lots of people), so I didn't get home until 1am, then I had to stay up longer to watch the celebrations on the news. It was a good game, was getting pretty nervous for a while there (you never know when those guys are going to blow it), but what a great 8th inning! I love living in Boston and having everyone be so intense about the Sox, its great!! Any other fans as tired as I am?

kristinw
10-22-2007, 09:08 AM
oh yeah! :cheering::woot::woohoo: I had no doubts from the beginning that they would be in though! Did you watch at all in 2004? Now those were some late games! Everyone I have seen this morning looks tired. :teehee:

Kaydee
10-22-2007, 09:12 AM
oh yeah! :cheering::woot::woohoo: I had no doubts from the beginning that they would be in though! Did you watch at all in 2004? Now those were some late games! Everyone I have seen this morning looks tired. :teehee:

I was pretty sure they were going to be in too but everyone I was with was soooo nervous. 2004 were some crazy games, but definitely the best comeback ever!

MellieThePooh
10-22-2007, 11:01 AM
I was pretty tired (and tipsy!) last Sunday when the Rockies won...:wink:

But I did win the bet that the Sox would pull it off, for what it's worth, ha

Nobones
10-22-2007, 12:23 PM
I'm glad you had some sporting success. I am an F1 fan and my guy didn't win. :cry:

HamaLee
10-22-2007, 12:40 PM
I was pretty tired (and tipsy!) last Sunday when the Rockies won...:wink:

But I did win the bet that the Sox would pull it off, for what it's worth, ha

I'm a Sox fan, through and through. But man, the Rockies have been on FIRE lately. Should be a really good WS. :thumbsup:

HollyP
10-22-2007, 03:24 PM
My mom is a long time Cleveland fan and she was crushed last night. She truly believed they could pull it out.

I really don't care much for baseball but I am happy for the Sox! I was visiting Boston in 04 and I had never seen a city pull together over a team like Boston does. They really are intense!

Debra Michelle
10-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I am exhausted too!! What a game, I was nervous the whole time!!!:woot:

jjminarcik
10-22-2007, 05:12 PM
I'm a Braves fan, but the Red Sox is my second favorite! I can't wait to watch the WS, there are going to be some great games!

Miss Moosey
10-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Gevalt, am I tired!

Last night was amazing! By the eighth inning or so the atmosphere just became triumphant and electric. And Papelbon's jigging certainly made my day.

Not only did I stay up to watch the win, but the crowds in Kenmore kept me up for a good several hours after that. At least it wasn't another riot like three years ago.

And THEN I had an allergic reaction and needed to take benedryl which will knock me out for days on end!

So I had a bit of a difficult time waking up this morning. I can't wait to go to bed again tonight.

:passedout:

Rebecca

MellieThePooh
10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm a Sox fan, through and through. But man, the Rockies have been on FIRE lately. Should be a really good WS. :thumbsup:

I'm nervous that they've had so much time off. But-I keep on thinking they have to lose some time, and they keep on winning, so! This'll be exciting.

Honestly-the main thing I've learned this October is that Baseball isn't as boring as I thought it was. Too bad y'all missed the Padres/Rockies game...past your bedtime, they said...

Sewing Angel
10-23-2007, 01:33 AM
That Padres / Rockies game was amazing! I watched almost all of the Rockies games this summer. They have been on an amazing run. Its baseball like it should be. I have been a Yankees fan my whole life, but the last few years I have also been rooting for the Rockies. Lets hope they can resume their winning streak. GO ROCKIES!!!!!
Angel

Kaydee
10-29-2007, 10:19 AM
Once again I'm super tired on this Monday morning but its soooo worth it last night! What a game!!!!! I was getting really nervous for a while there but of course our guys managed to pull off a 4 game sweep!:cheering: :happydance: I was at Fenway watching the game, and it was so crazy there, it took me an hour to get home and I only live 15 mins away!

kristinw
10-29-2007, 10:55 AM
How cool you watched it at Fenway!!! It was a great night!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

jjminarcik
10-29-2007, 06:04 PM
It was an AWESOME game! I was running around my apt dancing and screaming when they won. I'm sure my neighbors thought I was a complete nut.

That is so cool you watched it at Fenway! I bet the crowd was fun up there!

MellieThePooh
10-29-2007, 06:53 PM
Well...honestly...

I would've been more ok with it if I didn't have tickets for tonight's game. The one that isn't happening now.

Oh well.

Kaydee
10-30-2007, 03:30 PM
So this is the finally the end of the baseball season. I went to the rally parade today at lunch time. I practically ran from my office to get there on time but it was so worth it! I just love those Sox!!!