PDA

View Full Version : Thank you gifts

jamiejeans
10-25-2007, 12:55 PM
My current clinical preceptor and her office have been fabulous to me. I want to get them a thank you gift, and am looking for ideas. I wish I had the time to knit something for my preceptor, but I don't. So. What do you suggest? I'd like to get something for the whole office and then something for just my preceptor.

Silver
10-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Handmade soaps are a really lovely luxury gift that are enjoyed by nearly everyone. There are several KHers who make and sell their own soaps...

aineepooh1
10-25-2007, 10:07 PM
and make your preceptor some handmade washcloths for her face~ what a lovely personal gift~:aww:

msoebel
10-26-2007, 09:52 AM
Something for the whole office: cookies, candies, etc...a really nice gesture is a fruit basket. Flowers always look nice, but sometimes people have pollen allergies, and flowers in the office can be rather difficult to get away from. (I worked with a lady at a college who had terrible pollen allergies...it would send her into fits of sneezing every time flowers were delivered to the office).
For your perceptor: A nice pen? Some lotion for her desk? Maybe some nice coffee?
Misty