PDA

View Full Version : needs more laughs? endless giggles

Mulderknitter
10-26-2007, 07:10 PM
Check out this site: http://icanhascheezburger.com/
Even if you don't love cats as much as I do,there are quite a few times I have almost fallen off the chair laughing, not kidding!:roflhard:

figaro
10-26-2007, 08:22 PM
:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:I just sent that site to some friends and family members, it is freaking hilarious!! I am back onto page 11 or so and I think I will go all the way to the beginning.

knitgal
10-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Those are TOO cute. I love the one where the cat is hiding in the laundry basket "watching you change"...creepy! haha

mwhite
10-26-2007, 09:25 PM
OMG!!! I am a hopeless Catlover! Thanks for sharing this. The day, everyday, at our house begins with the deaf one throwing things off the dresser or nightstand. Once a year, while "Daddy" is off fishing in Costa Rica, I sleep without this behavior by closing the bedroom door. We have 4 we've rescued, now we need the rescue! OOPS, forgot the teeny one my son found(and brought home) in the middle of the road! HELP!!!! (Has we passed this cat obsession on to our offspring?) Mary

Songbirdy
10-26-2007, 09:52 PM
I blog on wordpress and found that site a while ago... my children frequently ask if we can go over there.

Then the other day when we were at the local burger place my 8 y/o looks down at his lunch and says to me,

"I can haz cheezburger, muah-ha-ha-ha!"

and we just about all :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

naturally everyone else was:
:?? :???: :doh: :shrug: :think:

Spikey
10-27-2007, 10:29 AM
That is a great site!
Thanks for sharing.