PDA

View Full Version : curse them, curse them all!!!

stitchwitch
10-27-2007, 11:42 AM
My husband went to get Dunkin Donuts coffee yesterday and came home with a 50 count box of their munchkins. He has since left for a week and only ate like 10 of the munchkins, therefore leaving me with 40 of these things. I swear they are masters of mind control, each time I pass by the box I hear them calling me. So far today I have eaten a good ten or more of them. Exercise bike here I come. :grrr: :roflhard:

Debbie
10-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Cut them up and put them in the trash ... :) BinkyKat ...

Riss
10-27-2007, 01:24 PM
I can't resist the munchkins either... They're so... addictive... and you're SO right. They do call out to you... lol

Jan in CA
10-27-2007, 02:11 PM
FIFTY?! OMG... Here's an idea, eat one and while you are eating it dump the others down the disposal. It'll hurt less while you have your mouthfull of sugar.

jamiejeans
10-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Just 10? Huh.... I'd have found the box mysteriously empty....

Knitting_Guy
10-28-2007, 12:12 AM
Yup, it's impossible to say no to them.

stitchwitch
10-28-2007, 08:54 AM
They're gone now. The were polished off during the USF game yesterday. Now I get to reap the punishment for eating all of them. Oops. :teehee:

ecb
10-28-2007, 01:06 PM
was not PHYSICALLY capable of driving past a Dunkin Donuts (we called them Stunod Niknods)
when I OD and buy more than I should get, I have bee known to Up End the salt on them, so they are inedible
ecb

Quiltlady
10-28-2007, 04:20 PM
I love any kind of donut and the hole too..but I never buy them. Good thing....I hate to think how big I'd be now if I did. :aww: Anyway throw them OUT if you don't want to be tempted. Good luck.

sugarfunpouch
10-28-2007, 04:25 PM
Those dudes are really good!!

feministmama
10-29-2007, 11:28 AM
We have no Dunkin in our city (Portland OR) I'm so psyched when I go back to my home town (Boston, MA) and see Dunkins everywhere. If this ever happens to you again, just box them up and send them to me!:teehee:

msoebel
10-29-2007, 11:35 AM
I currently have the remains of a box of 40 Timbits (donut holes from Tim Horton's).

Yesterday morning...I had 8 for breakfast. With a Coke.:aww:

There aren't as many left today...and mainly the flavors I don't like, so I think I'll be okay.

Of course, dh and I got the munchies last night (NOT chemically enhanced munchies...the kind where you are just watching tv and all the commercials make you WANT junk food)...and we went out and bought snack mix, chips, peanuts, m&ms, peanut m&ms, and reese's peanut butter cups.

We are soooo weak. I justify by saying it's getting COLD here in Michigan and I need the extra body fat to get through the winter. Of course, I haven't lost last year's extra body fat yet...so this excuse is purely my own personal delusion.

aineepooh1
10-29-2007, 07:58 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
good job~ mind control is a powerful thing....

its not your fault... :shrug: they MADE YOU DO IT~!!!

lostchyld
10-31-2007, 05:01 PM
lol, I can't actually eat doughnuts anymore. Used to, but now all that sugar gives me headaches. I skip most desserts for that exact reason. Even the edible sweets have a natural stopping point for me. I have more trouble not eating the entire jar of salsa even if there isn't anything to dip in it. :) My friends tell me I have no soul.