PDA

View Full Version : I bought a wheel

Jeremy
10-30-2007, 06:46 PM
I think I should get an award for be impulsive. I went on ebay to see what wheels were going for and ended up buying a LouetS10. I hope I did ok. It comes with a skeinwinder and I bought it for $295 including shipping.

yarnfreak
10-30-2007, 08:28 PM
Mine was pretty impulsive, too. Turned out to be a wonderful buy. I'm sure that you will enjoy the heck out of it. Congrats on the wheel!!!

mullerslanefarm
10-31-2007, 08:46 AM
You will love the louet S10 - good wheel and I've only heard great things about louets!

callmesusan
10-31-2007, 11:18 PM
Way to go, Jeremy! My sort-of-impulse wheel just got dropped on my doorstep by those nice men in brown today. :woot:

Jeremy
10-31-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm feeling better now. I still haven't heard from the seller. Maybe I should e-mail him to see when I can expect delivery. Hope you like your wheel. Keep us posted.

Silver
11-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Congratulations! I don't have one, but I've heard lots of good things about the S10.

Impulse buys are fun sometimes. I do it occasionally, but most of the time, my husband has me trained to really, really mull over a big purchase first. Darnit. :teehee:

chillawilla
11-03-2007, 04:02 PM
I test drove one of those. Very nice! Good price too, especially with the skeinwinder.

Let us know what you think?:cool:

mullerslanefarm
11-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Impulse buys are fun sometimes. I do it occasionally, but most of the time, my husband has me trained to really, really mull over a big purchase first. Darnit. :teehee:

I hear you, Kristen.
DH has been wonderfully supportive of my fiber arts. I've given a list to Susan McFarland (susansfibershop) of big ticket items ... of course, DH has given a list to blacksmith & trapper supply places for me!
Sure makes gift shopping easier though! :thumbsup: