PDA

View Full Version : Study Abroad!!!

PCwombat
11-12-2007, 02:56 PM
So, on Friday, I found out that I got accepted into my school's study abroad program in Bologna, Italy!!! (At my school, most people tend to get in, but it's still nice knowing for sure.)

So, starting in the fall next year, I'll be in Italy for two whole semesters! I'm just so excited. And, just a bit nervous. But, more excited at the moment. Especially because this program is perfect for me, because it caters to political science majors.

Eeeee!!

auburnchick
11-12-2007, 03:01 PM
:cheering:

Congratulations!! What a wonderful opportunity!!!!!

marykz
11-12-2007, 03:11 PM
how fabulous! do everything you possibly can while you are there- and tell us all about it!

Abbily
11-12-2007, 03:38 PM
AWESOME!! I did a study abroad semester in Scotland when I was in college and it was absolutely the MOST fun I have ever had! :)

SkyBluePink
11-12-2007, 03:46 PM
So, on Friday, I found out that I got accepted into my school's study abroad program in Bologna, Italy!!! (At my school, most people tend to get in, but it's still nice knowing for sure.)

So, starting in the fall next year, I'll be in Italy for two whole semesters! I'm just so excited. And, just a bit nervous. But, more excited at the moment. Especially because this program is perfect for me, because it caters to political science majors.

Eeeee!!

I'm a polysci major and I'm freakin' jealous!!!!! Congratulations! You will have a wonderful time. Europe is so awesome. Make sure you do tons of travelling! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

PCwombat
11-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Thanks!

SkyBluePink, I can't wait to travel! I'm going to have friends in England and Germany, and I'm definitely going to visit them. Not to mention as many other countries as possible.

Hmm...I wonder what the yarn selection is like in Bologna...

Kaydee
11-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Congrats! I studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain and it was such an amazing, life changing experience for me. I know you'll have an amazing time!

jess_hawk
11-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Congrats! I'll be in Australia next semester myself, but I have a friend who is currently on a study abroad in Rome and she LOVES it.

Knitting_Guy
11-12-2007, 09:07 PM
I never cared for Bologna myself. I guess it's ok fried.

iza
11-12-2007, 09:49 PM
How cool is that! :cheering: I finished my master's in South America and it was definitely a life changing experience for me. Living in another country for a few months is nothing like travelling for vacations, it's not always easy at times but you won't regret it! :muah:

Rorshach
11-13-2007, 01:15 AM
I study every broad I come across, hehe, okay kidding aside, congratulations. Getting to see what somebody else considers boring is always fun.

ladyjessica
11-13-2007, 10:56 PM
That's awesome! I did study abroad a few years ago in Ireland and it truly was one of the best times of my life. You'll make so many friends and you'll treasure this time forever. Congrats! :cheering: