PDA

View Full Version : Let's Say THANKS to OUR Troops!!!

spooky
11-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com (http://www.letssaythanks.com/) you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them..

Kaydee
11-19-2007, 03:08 PM
That's so cool!! I just picked one out to send.

Knitting_Guy
11-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Done.

KnitClickChick
11-19-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks for posting! That is a great site, I just sent my card.

BinkyKat
11-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Done.
Ditto!
And, sent the site to some peeps :thumbsup:

cdjack
11-19-2007, 08:10 PM
My b.i.l. is stationed over there right now for his second time. I can't wait to show this to my family. Thanks for sharing.

The.Knitter
11-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Drats! It's only for the United States. I can't send one... wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

spooky
11-20-2007, 03:55 PM
Thank you for all the support with getting the word out on this. As of right now I only have 2 loved ones over there, but a couple years ago I could have rattled off about 10 people. I sooo know they are gonna enjoy getting those cards!! Keep clicking those buttons so more and more can get sent out!! AND TELL EVERYONE!! I told 13 people yesterday!! WOOHOO!! :yay:

Cecily
11-20-2007, 04:37 PM
Great website Spooky! So easy to do. Are you a member of ravelry.com, if so it would be a great post for a group on that site. If not let me know and I will post it there for others to do.
Thanks again!:woohoo:

spooky
11-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Nope!! I'm not a member of that site!! I would Love for you to post the link there. Actually, I got it off another forum I belong to and decided to post it here, so the site would get more hits!! Thank you soooo much for posting it there!!

lelvsdgs
11-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Thank you for this, it is wonderful to be able to say thanks to our troops. I will repost this site to get others to participate.:muah: