PDA

View Full Version : Landon's memorial

*KnitPixie*
11-21-2007, 11:28 PM
I came across this video and it was so sad I actually cried..I could never imagine losing a a child especially in the sudden way they did ( the mom said for a long time she thought it was her fault because she thought it was a normal cold and it wasn't). My :heart: heart truly goes out to this little Boy's Mama and stepdad. He is so adorable and he was loved very much. It was said on his Mothers website that the kind comments and well wishes from random strangers helps them to go on, so if ya have a sec please drop a comment for this family. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EYaM-E8lP0&feature=related

ecb
11-23-2007, 08:14 PM
I just got my kids vaccinated, My Mom almos died of meningitis (nt his kind, but still) an to top it off, since I am self pay, the Drs office gave us state issued vaccine, so it was only $10 each shot (that is less than 10% of the cost)
I went to the Drs appointment willing to pay full vaccination price, as it is significantly less than the cost of hospitalization or death benefits (WAYCHEEPER)
I could not handle that kind of loss, ever

ecb

Hygiene Mama
11-23-2007, 11:16 PM
OMG! I bawled when I watched this. He was the same age as my baby boy. I'm going to hug my kids a little tighter.