PDA

View Full Version : Which set is best?

amberof2
12-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Ok I have choice between the Plymouth Bamboo circ knitting set or the Denise :cheering: which would you choose and why?

Quiara
12-05-2007, 12:54 PM
There's a sticky at the top of this page where people talk about all the various interchangeables and the benefits/defecits of each here (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57276). Hope that helps.

amberof2
12-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Ok, after reading throught the sticky... I finally decided on the KP Options and I added a few Harmony Wood needles to go with it. I'm so excited!!

knitpurlgurl
12-05-2007, 01:04 PM
I own the Denise and did not know about the Plymouth Bamboo. I'd be interested to hear comments about the set. I LOVE my Denise set. The only thing I do not like is that they are plastic. I LOVE the feel of my wooden needles in my hands when knitting. I have several pair of bamboo and also various woods from Lantern Moon. I DO miss the feel, but I LOVE the way the Denise needles are so secure and have such a variety of sizes.

Quiara
12-05-2007, 01:52 PM
I own the Denise and did not know about the Plymouth Bamboo. I'd be interested to hear comments about the set. I LOVE my Denise set. The only thing I do not like is that they are plastic. I LOVE the feel of my wooden needles in my hands when knitting. I have several pair of bamboo and also various woods from Lantern Moon. I DO miss the feel, but I LOVE the way the Denise needles are so secure and have such a variety of sizes.
Tsk! Not plastic! RESIN! There's a huge difference. ^_^