PDA

View Full Version : Best hand cream I've ever tried!!! :D

gamerchik
12-10-2007, 06:03 PM
I know a lot of knitting gals like hand cream, so I thought I'd share this little find with you.

I wash my hands compulsively AND live in an area with a cold winter climate, so my poor little hands have been dry, itchy and the skin has cracked in a few places. I've been on the hunt for a good hand cream, and I finally found it!

It's called "Quench Therapy Hand Cream" by Olay Body (they have another one just called "Quench", but this one is "Quench Therapy").

I noticed an improvement immediately when I put it on, and after using it for just 3 days, my skin is almost completely healed -- not to mention very soft and moisturized! It cost about $6 or $7 for a 4.5oz tube at Wal-Mart, so it's not exactly cheap, but you don't have to use very much at a time.

Just thought I'd share! :D

dustinac
12-10-2007, 09:29 PM
:happydance: ohh Thanks... my hands are already sore and red... I'm trying to keep my rings on but think they will have to come off soon... I love their heating stuff for your feet so not sure why I didn't grab the other lotions :teehee:

gamerchik
12-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Oooh, what is the heating stuff for your feet? Do you know what it's called? If it's even nearly as good as the hand cream, I'll probably want to buy it, lol. :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

ladyjessica
12-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Ooh, thanks for posting that. My hands always get cracked and sore in the winter and then start bleeding, so I"m always looking for a good hand cream. Does it go on nicely or is it greasy? I think I'll try some anyway. :)

nefferbea
12-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the info! I'm a mammography tech, so I am washing my hands every 15 - 20 minutes all day long and they get so dry and cracked. I'm always looking for a new hand lotion that works. I'll be picking some up on the way home tonight.
Jennifer

gamerchik
12-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Ooh, thanks for posting that. My hands always get cracked and sore in the winter and then start bleeding, so I"m always looking for a good hand cream. Does it go on nicely or is it greasy? I think I'll try some anyway. :)

In my opinion, it's not greasy. It absorbs quickly and leaves my hands just feeling very soft. Also, it smells wonderful (I love the smell of Olay products; I also use the active hydrating cream for my face). I hope it helps you ladies! :D