PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I'd say hi...

kaytee
12-15-2007, 03:04 AM
Hello friends.
Most of you probably don't know me but I haven't been on here in a while. I was living in Washington happily and some not very happy things happened. I was staying with family and it eventually became unbearable. Don't really want to go into details but for my and my boyfriends sake, we had to leave to keep ourselves safe. I'm been kinda sad these days so I haven't been very social. I've been browsing the forums and I'm ready to get back and have some fun!
I was in the Winter Wonderland Swap. I still feel really bad for flaking out but all this stuff was going on and I was not doing too well. I hope I didn't mess anything up. I'm so, so sorry. :sad:
Anyways, I am now in California and trying to get my life back in order. I really want to make some new friends on here! I'm purplegreens on ravelry if any of you want to be friends on there. Hope to meet ya soon!
Kaytee*

ritaw
12-15-2007, 04:28 AM
Hi ,

Sorry to hear that you have has such a crappy time. I hope things improve greatly for you . There is always a kind ear to listen to hear on the forum ,so do not think that you have to be alone.
I am ritaw on ravelry. I will add you :)
Welcome back!!

Shandeh
12-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Thanks for coming back home! :hug:

dustinac
12-15-2007, 09:37 AM
:hug:

gingerbread
12-15-2007, 11:33 AM
:hug:Happy to see you back. :hug:

kaytee
12-15-2007, 05:36 PM