PDA

View Full Version : I need your help!

starburst
01-29-2008, 12:08 AM
Right now I am taking one of the most horribly nerve-wracking classes in the world--Intro to Fiction. Basically what we do is write short stories and everyone in the class sits around and talks about what's wrong in the story. My turn to go is this Thursday and I'm so nervous I could just about puke.

In order to, hopefully, lessen the stress of it all, I've been trying to get my friends to help edit my story. The problem is, everyone who said they would help edit it is offline or unable to follow through.

That's where you guys come in. I was wondering if maybe one or two of you might be willing to read my story and offer some criticism. I just don't want to go into this class without having some level of revision done.

I would really appreciate any help you could offer. If you're interested, let me know and I will either email or PM it to you

starburst
01-29-2008, 12:16 AM
oh, and just so you know, it's 8 pages double spaced, so it's not too terribly long

auburnchick
01-29-2008, 12:21 AM
When do you need it critiqued by?

starburst
01-29-2008, 12:22 AM
Early Thursday, unfortunately

auburnchick
01-29-2008, 12:22 AM
Send it to me real quick. I'll read it right now before I go to bed.

saracidaltendencies
01-29-2008, 12:58 AM
If you want to send it over to me, I can have a read. I took writing classes all throughout high school, and, recently completed an at home course in creative writing.

starburst
01-29-2008, 01:03 AM
could you PM me your email address?