PDA

View Full Version : School is closed today and ......

figaro
02-01-2008, 09:25 AM
When my 6 year old heard that, she started to cry!:cry: This is a girl who a couple times a week tells me that she is so happy to be in 1st grade. I really hope she keeps this attitude until college!!

auburnchick
02-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Awww...poor dear. Children thrive on routine, and her's will be off today. Bless her heart! Time to pull out the craft stuff you can't stand (i.e. Play Dough). :teehee:

iza
02-01-2008, 09:42 AM
:teehee: I was exactly like her when I was a child! I always hated to miss class, even in college. But I must admit it changed a bit in grad school. :shifty: :lol:

PCwombat
02-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Silly girl, soon she'll realize the joys of snow days. :) (Says the college student who is happily surfing the web in her dorm because a class was cancelled due to ice.)

But seriously, that's an awesome attitude for her to have. Hopefully she will always love school as much as that.

figaro
02-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Auburnchick-the first thing I thought of when I saw Play Dough was where is a smily screaming and running from something! Right now, they are playing with Little People, Kellie dolls and wooden blocks-so far so good. Well, except for the 2 yo sister who likes to destroy their wooden block fences!:teehee:

Now now Iza, these little girls are gonna love school if I have to force them!:teehee: