PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE MY OH!!!!

eladine
02-14-2008, 07:58 AM
OK, kinda a predictable post seeings as it's Valentines day here, but I just gotta post or I'll burst.

We were in a yarn store at the weekend... which he asked me if I wanted to go in whilst we were over the other end of town...

So he gets brownie points already for mentioning it, and I said ok... thinking "I can't really afford any more yarn, but I like this shop and they sometimes have nice bits in, so looking can't hurt..."...

We came out with 6 balls... 4 for a throw and another 2 for a current project... and he bought me them...!!! Feeling well spoilt already, we then split up in town and we went to get each other cards.

I shoulda realised something was afoot when he picked WHSmiths...

Along with a very cute card, he got me a journal. Gorgeous... only - it's been written in.

Little stories about me n him - some real, some fantasy, dreams, how he feels about me, what I am to him... and in it, he gives me a clue that there's a pressie upstairs in a box.

Off I go, and find pressie... "Lovers Book, for the lover who's best at everything" Aww...!

Then, on the very last page he's written a little entry, (he's been doing this in every spare moment since the weekend...) that there's another pressie upstairs under the bed. That he hopes that I'm not too dissappointed that I didn't get an IPod Nano but he hopes what is under the bed makes up for it.

I have been having a bit of a joke about this with him, he said I nearly ended up with one for christmas, so I came back with, "Well it is nearly valentines day..." And winding him up - just occasionally about the nice pink ipod... Thinking, that it's way too much money for a valentine pressie.

What's under the bed?

A PINK Ipod Nano!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently it's a Christmas and valentine pressie combined! (Seeings as christmas was a bit tight this year!!!)

He is in SO Much trouble when he gets home!!!

You know... the good kind of trouble!!!!!

Lol

Hildegard_von_Knittin
02-14-2008, 09:08 AM
hehe, good for you! Bonus points to him for getting the pink nano; that's my favorite color :)

sue in canada
02-14-2008, 09:13 AM
Luck you. Have a great Valentines day.

knitgal
02-14-2008, 09:46 AM
That so sweet! I'm very jealous- we can't have our Valentine's day yet, but hopefully soon. Sounds like you have a very sweet hubby!

robynbird
02-14-2008, 09:47 AM
What fun! I love my iPod - hubby and I each got the new iPod touch...love it!!

bethany
02-14-2008, 10:14 AM
oh I love that journal idea! Wow points for him! Have a GREAT day!!!

wewantmore
02-14-2008, 10:26 AM
How nice.

eladine
02-15-2008, 05:28 AM
The journal idea was one that kinda spun off from a present his sister was doing for her boyfriend, only she was doing like a scrap book thing with photos of them.

Fantastic idea... only it'll be a while before it can be repeated!! lol!

DQ
02-15-2008, 06:35 AM
That is so sweet!