PDA

View Full Version : Maybe some snow at last

gingerbread
02-21-2008, 10:31 AM
We are suppose to be getting a small snow storm. Then it is suppose to change to freezing rain all day Friday.:ick: I don't mind the snow ,:) but freezing rain ugh driving in that is not good.:cry: So I will enjoy the snow and knit and have my cocoa. :woot:

bethany
02-21-2008, 10:33 AM
awww--you sound like me--FOUR MONTHS ago!! LOL! If you wanted some so badly, I'd have given you some of our 17" last week!! ;)

Enjoy. There is nothing better than (the first) snow and cocoa and knitting...ahhh...

gingerbread
02-21-2008, 10:52 AM
Ya my best friend lives up in Massachusetts. She has had snow since October. It has snowed just about every day since then . She said it is just about 5 feet of it. She doesn't want to see another flake.:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:
She may keep it, I just want my 1 to 3 inches of it, plus my cocoa. :teehee: :waving:

msoebel
02-21-2008, 11:18 AM
Want a truckload? I will pay Mason to bring it down to you from Michigan. If I ever see those stupid snowflakes again....

Sigh...one more snowfall and we are supposed to break the record. We got 28" in the first two weeks of February, alone. That doesn't include the previous 4 months of snowfall, either.

I AM TIRED OF THIS STUFF!

Knitting_Guy
02-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Snow...yuck!

There's a reason I live in Florida :mrgreen:

Denali
02-21-2008, 12:47 PM
Down in the southern part of CO they have over 40" of the stuff and more on the way. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to share for anyone who wants some. :)

Stonington
02-22-2008, 09:19 AM
I too would share! :hug: free postage and all... there is snow up the center of my living room windows. When DH leaves for work I can only see the very top of his truck. I keep happy thoughts all the way to work that my little subaru won't get lost in the huge pot holes. Oh - The plow driver took out our mailbox last week and I think he may have taken it with him - still missing it is lol. More snow on the way today. Spring, think Spring :woot:
anne
sebago me

We are suppose to be getting a small snow storm. Then it is suppose to change to freezing rain all day Friday.:ick: I don't mind the snow ,:) but freezing rain ugh driving in that is not good.:cry: So I will enjoy the snow and knit and have my cocoa. :woot:

nonny2t
02-22-2008, 09:47 AM
Snow...yuck!

There's a reason I live in Florida :mrgreen:

I'm with you Mason. We Memphians get snow occasionally, but rarely. Our son lives in South Bend, IN and they can't seem to get out from under the bitter cold, snow and ice this year. When I talked to him on the phone last night, he said, "Ahhh, we're used to is." :ick: You guys wallow in it, Mason and I like the south! :sun: :sun:

Plantgoddess+
02-22-2008, 09:30 PM
I'd offer some of our snow but it's crusted so thick now you can walk on top of it. We set a record for snow this winter as well, but thank goodness we're in a dry spell now.

gingerbread
02-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Well I am going to have to take you up on the snow!!! Just like every other time it went to New York!:waah: Oh well maybe next year. :waving: