PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a wedding purse pattern in crochet

LRHBeads
03-01-2008, 08:29 PM
OK I've spent two days surfing the internet trying to find this pattern without any luck. I have had such great luck with KnittingHelp.com helping figure out certain instructions, I thought I would ask for help from all of you. I found a beautiful pattern for a wedding purse I would like to make for my stepdaughter who is getting married in September 2008. The picture of the purse is at:

http://jt-mj.net/weddingpurse.html

Does anyone have this pattern, or know where I can buy it? I would be forever in your debt, if someone could help me find this particular pattern. I've looked at a bunch of wedding purses, and this is the "one" I want to make. I am even thinking about blowing up the picture and trying to copy the pattern from the picture alone. Hope I won't have to resort to that. Hope to hear from some one out there in Crochet Land.

Thanks in advance for any help!!
:muah:

Jan in CA
03-01-2008, 11:49 PM
I found it on Ravelry!! It's in the Encyclopedia of Crochet (http://www.amazon.com/Donna-Koolers-Encyclopedia-Crochet/dp/1574862820/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204429728&sr=8-1) by Donna Kooler. You might be able to get it from your library.

LRHBeads
03-02-2008, 01:48 AM
Jan,
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I can't thank you enough for the information. I will put in an order as soon as possible from Amazon. I know my Leah will be thrilled when I give her this beautiful purse for her special day. Thank you again for your quick reply!!!!!!!
Linda

Jan in CA
03-02-2008, 02:19 AM
You're welcome! I figured I'd have to find something close, but was surprised to find the same purse! BE sure to post pictures when you have it done!

LRHBeads
03-02-2008, 02:41 AM
Jan,
I wish the bookstores were open, but I'll have to be patient and wait until 10:00am. I will be calling a local bookstore to see if they have this book on hand, or I will order it online from Amazon. Again, thank you so much for the information. I will post pictures as soon as I finish it.

astonh
03-03-2008, 05:56 PM
YES! DEFINITELY post pix. This is so gorgeous. What a lucky gal to have you knit this for her and what a super special wedding day keepsake.