PDA

View Full Version : WIP: Sleevless Turtleneck Sweater

KitNKnitN
03-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Four days ago I started my first sleeveless sweater. I'm making the pattern up as I go. I'm using my Denise kit to make 24" size 8 & size 9 circular needles. The whole piece is being worked in the round so no seams.

I'm using Bernat Berella "4" yarn in "Dark Oxford" gray. It was on sale at Michaels for $1.50 a skein so I snatched up the only three skeins they had left in this color. (I would have snatched up more but they were sold out.)

At this point I'm at the bottom of my bust (worked from the bottom up) and just now finishing one skein so I might have more than one skein left over when I'm finished... So I'm thinking of adding little cap sleeves or even making a little one-skein shrug to match the sleeveless turtleneck... What do you all think?

Thanks in advance! :knitting:

Jan in CA
03-08-2008, 05:32 PM
What a pretty color! It's looking great! As for sleeves that might depend on how much yarn you have.

KitNKnitN
03-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks, Jan! One skein of this yarn = 195 yard/3.5 oz. I'll have a little more than 1 skein left over. Do you think that will be enough yarn for short/cap sleeves or a little short sleeved shrug?

Thanks!

dustinac
03-09-2008, 10:48 AM
:yay: Looking good!! I can't wait to see it finished :thumbsup: