PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching Dancing With The Stars?

1knitscarf
03-23-2008, 01:50 AM
Are you watching Dancing With The Stars this season?

I think the girl from Broadway is so energetic and hillarious. My favorite is Lisa Marie Presley. The men is still up for grabs.

Who's your favorite of the men and women?
Do you knit while watching it?

auburnchick
03-23-2008, 01:08 PM
I am watching! I liked the gal from Broadway too! What a trip! I liked Marlee Maitlin...good moves for being deaf! Amazing!

My favorite, though, is Kristi Yamaguchi. She's a natural!

sue in canada
03-23-2008, 03:51 PM
I am also watching. I thought all the women did well for the first dance, not so much the men. Time will tell.

knitfan2
03-24-2008, 02:13 AM
I think, among the men, Jason Taylor has a chance of being in the finals, and maybe winning. He has very good posture and timing, and good technique for just starting out. Among the women, Kristi was very good. It's amazing to get 3 9s on her first dance, but the Foxtrot is suited to her background.

dustinac
03-24-2008, 08:04 AM
I'm watching :happydance:

I like Priscilla and Kristi...for the guys...I'm not sure yet :rofl:

cdjack
03-24-2008, 11:34 AM
I like Kristi and Christian. He is so cute!
I think either Shannon Elizabeth or Monica Seles will be the first to go. And Penn isn't far behind.

Sanibelle
03-26-2008, 08:58 AM
I think Kristi was fantastic ... oh and Marlee Maitlin too...

I felt so bad for Penn last night.... he may not have been the most graceful but I think he should have gotten a A for effort - I was suprised he got voted off last night - I thought there were others much than him - including Adam Carolla.

cdjack
03-26-2008, 09:33 AM
Yes, Penn did put in effort. So did Monica Seles. But, this is more than a dancing contest. It is also a popularity contest. I think Adam is more likable and better known than Penn.

mystery
03-26-2008, 03:30 PM
The winner of season 4 was Apolo, the skater. I think Christi Yamaguchi has the highest chance of winning because she is a skater. Skaters have precision, grace, flexibility and all the other stuff you need to be a good dancer. Go Christi!!!
:cheering:

1knitscarf
03-27-2008, 10:39 PM
Ok who just loved the segment on "Dancing Machine" in the streets of NYC? It was so funny.

My favorite among the female stars is Marissa from Broadway. I don't think Julianne can win again.

Who's your favorite judge?

sinistral_needler
03-28-2008, 10:50 AM
I love this show. I was disappointed to see Penn go as well because I think Adam Corolla is just a sarastic smart-butt. Oh well! Just my snarky opinion.

I did LOVE Cameron's NYC segmen. He has some nice pipes too!

lizardknits
04-19-2008, 07:58 PM
I love watching Dancing with the stars. My favorite to watch is Marlee Matlin. She is such an inspiration. Her waltz was absouloutely incredible. Jason Tayor is a favorite of mine among the guys. he's a really good dancer.

auburnchick
04-20-2008, 07:53 AM
Poor Marlee did not do well with the Samba, though. I think that Kristy will win the whole thing, though.