PDA

View Full Version : Options

Aggie S.
04-14-2008, 07:35 PM
I was so excited when I got home today and my Knitpicks options were waiting for me. However, as I look closely at them, the tips don't seem very pointy. Actually, in every set, 1 tip looks more pointed than the other amd many of them are kind of blunted at the tips. Has this been your experience? (BTW, I got the wood tips)

suecq
04-14-2008, 07:38 PM
My Harmony wood tipa are almost as pointy as the Metal Options tips. You should call customer service, sounds like a bad set. So sorry.

ArtLady1981
04-14-2008, 07:53 PM
I agree. I think it's a fluke. KP will gladly set things right for you!
Can you take comparison digital photos for us and show us what your tips look like? I'm dying of curiosity. This is a new one for the books.

Aggie S.
04-14-2008, 07:59 PM
I just got off the phone with customer service. They are sending a replacement set with a return shipping label. Sorry I can't take a pic. Some of them actually appear to be maybe a mm shorter than the others. (This is just eyeballing them). Must say, I am impressed by their customer service though.

fireflyknitter
04-14-2008, 10:35 PM
"Some of them actually appear to be maybe a mm shorter than the others."

My Harmony set has a few like this but I didn't think to return them. I did get great service when I was sent two tips of different sizes though, they're very nice :)