PDA

View Full Version : New Free Pattern Posted

nstssj
04-15-2008, 10:08 PM
Update!

Due to the um, sad & sorry techno-skillz of mine, I went ahead and copied the pattern instructions so they'd be actually readable, and posted them along with the original pattern. Hope this helps any confusion

Just wanted to let y'all know that I got another free sample pattern from the Dover Books newsletter. It's an "Heirloom Wrap." I just posted it on my blog. I'm still learning blogging skillz, so if you click and the picture doesn't show up full size, let me know. :)
Have fun!

wednesday
04-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Beautiful, I am in Awe of knitters that can make something like that.

I am working on a Nereides scarf and it is teaching me that lace is tuff stuff, my yarn has hidden my mistakes nicely but on some patterns there seems to be no room for errors

nstssj
04-16-2008, 03:31 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean. I recently tried my first lace "bookmark" (or placemat, depending on the yarn you use...) and the pattern seemed pretty straight forward, but there was no room for mistakes. Nereides scarf--sounds gorgeous!

Beautiful, I am in Awe of knitters that can make something like that.

I am working on a Nereides scarf and it is teaching me that lace is tuff stuff, my yarn has hidden my mistakes nicely but on some patterns there seems to be no room for errors