PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Rabbitrescuer, luv2knit, and jberry16!

auburnchick
04-16-2008, 07:49 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/10.gif

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, Happy Knitting,
Happy Birthday to you!

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/16.gif

dustinac
04-16-2008, 08:58 AM
:woot: Happy Birthday Julie, Rabbitrescuer and luv2knit!!:woot:

Jen17
04-16-2008, 09:24 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! What a wonderful surprise! My birthday was yesterday and it was a sunny beautiful day! I worked in the morning and then picked up my hubby and we went to the beach (sat in the car, still a little cool and windy to eat outside!) and ate lunch and he took some pictures of me, which I might post later, because it is funny, lol! Then I went to a little farm and sat in the parking lot and watched some very funny tiny goats jump around and watched some chickens and a llama and a donkey sun themselves. While I was doing that I worked on the baby sweater I'm knitting for my friend, who is becoming a grandma for the first time. Then I went back to work and then I came home to a message from my 2 1/2 year old grandson (who lives in Japan) telling me to call him when I got home ! So I got to talk to my grandchildren and then a friend who I haven't talked to in 7 or 8 years called, that was a great surprise!

It is MY 50th BIRTHDAY! and I feel wonderful! I had promised myself that I would make my goal of weighing in the 150's ( I'm 5'6) by my 50th birthday and I did! As of last week, I've lost 81 lbs. I did not want to be heavy for the second half of my life, and I want to be heathy so I can be here to see my 4 grandchildren graduate high school, college and get married and have babies of their own! Sorry I'm rambling, but I've had some hard times through my life, including 5 back surgeries, and I just thank God that my life is getting better.!

So happy birthday to you too Rabbitrescuer and anyone else who's birthday ( and jberry also, Happy Birthday to you) it is!

Thank you Dust for posting! And thank you Auburn... It made my day!

Jen:knitting:

saracidaltendencies
04-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Happy birthday!! :balloons::present:

jberry16
04-16-2008, 11:07 AM
Wow thank you all for the b-day wishes! I'm 25 today, kinda wierd. Think I may take the kids to the park today, 2 of 3 really enjoy it. And of course I'll be knitting! duh. Thank you all

Cynamar
04-16-2008, 11:14 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

Rabbitrescuer
04-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes!!

sue in canada
04-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Harry Birthday to all.

Karina
04-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Happy birthday everybody, hope you have a great day.

congratulations on the weight loss Jen. Well done.

annikah
04-16-2008, 01:44 PM
:balloons: Happy Birthday to all!!!:balloons:

Dangles
04-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Happy Birthday to you all. I hope you have a great day :) :balloons:

Jen17: Good work on your weight loss.