PDA

View Full Version : WIP - Easy Triangle Shawl

ARiley
04-19-2008, 05:34 PM
This free pattern from the Lion Brand Yarn website is easy enough for a re-beginner like me, and works up quickly. The YO at the beginning of each row makes the increase and makes a decorative edge as well. Here's the link: Easy Triangle Shawl (http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/khs-triangleShawl.html?noImages=)

I'm making this Triangle Shawl in a nice warm chenille instead of the Homespun they call for -- because I need something real warm to keep me from freezing my * off at a long business meeting later this summer in a nice drafty over-air-conditioned convention center. (I almost got frostbite at the last one.) Since I'm staff, I can't walk out in the middle of a speech & go warm up -- so chenille will be just the thing. I'll post a photo when I get the fringe on.

I have a soft spot for Lion Brand because when I re-started, I got a kit and puzzled over the directions & drawings in that kit's brochure something awful. Then I spent a whole two bucks on a little Lion Brand how-to brochure -- and that cheerful little brochure made everything crystal clear. Thanks, Lion Brand :sun: !

Jan in CA
04-19-2008, 09:11 PM
:thumbsup:

dustinac
04-19-2008, 10:22 PM
:happydance: can't wait to see the pictures!!