PDA

View Full Version : Scary puppies!

Silver
04-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Listen to that "growl". It makes me giggle every time. :teehee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12qRvTEkm2M

KnitWit1987
04-24-2008, 06:39 PM
AWWW.. How sweet!! My puppy does the same thing!! If only they knew they couldn't hurt a fly :roflhard:

snowbear
04-24-2008, 06:44 PM
oh now.. be nice.. they could hurt a fly if they could catch it.. but that's about all they could hurt, lol. They are soo cute. Give them some love for me...

mwhite
04-24-2008, 07:00 PM
LOL! They are so cute! I'd giggle, too....

Jan in CA
04-24-2008, 07:05 PM
LOL Sounds more like purring! :teehee:

saracidaltendencies
04-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Oh my, now that is terrifying! :roflhard: So cute! It kills me when baby animals try to look and sound mean 'cause they just look so cute...Like when baby kittens hiss...They ain't scarin' no one!

scout52
04-24-2008, 08:25 PM
AWWWW that is tooo cute!!!

sue in canada
04-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Quite the ferocious beasts!! They are just adorable.

cheley
04-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Listen to that "growl". It makes me giggle every time. :teehee:

12qRvTEkm2M Whatcha name em???? Just curious after the suggestions...

Cynamar
04-25-2008, 12:56 AM
They are Hex and Jinx but I can't remember which is which! Aren't they cute names?

Debkcs
04-25-2008, 02:51 AM
Kristin, they sound like angry Tribbles.

Cherryblossom
04-25-2008, 05:21 AM
OMG! I've never seen anything cuter! They are so small.

I think they sound like Gismo from 'Gremlins'. Very cute.

Silver
04-25-2008, 06:56 AM
Whatcha name em???? Just curious after the suggestions...

They are Hex and Jinx but I can't remember which is which! Aren't they cute names?
Yep, the lighter one is the girl, that's Jinx. The boy is Hex. :)

I'm glad you all like the video! :heart:

Ronda
04-25-2008, 07:10 AM
Ferocious!

:heart: :heart:

HamaLee
04-25-2008, 09:20 AM
:teehee:
I love the way dogs, females in particular, do that little ignore/play dance all: "Oh I'm just minding my own business over here pay no attention while I STICK MY BUTT IN YOUR FACE AND WAVE IT AROUND! Who me? Totally innocent!"

:roflhard:

dustinac
04-25-2008, 09:22 AM
:rofl: to cute...I agree with Jan...it reminded me of my cats purring :teehee:

The.Knitter
04-25-2008, 09:42 AM
The male is Hex and the female is Jinx. They are soooo adorable. I love it when they `think` they are dogs and growl. It is so funny! My Boots does the same thing and all I can do is laugh when he does it. He puts his front legs down to his upper body is close to the floor and his butt is sticking in the air and he growls, then jumps up and runs! I laugh every time he does it.

You getting any sleep yet?

auburnchick
04-25-2008, 11:13 AM
Oh gosh...they are so cute in action! And I'm totally scared of them now...:teehee:

Silver
04-25-2008, 11:40 AM
You getting any sleep yet?
Yep, they're doing great in their crate & pen set up. I don't even keep them in our room anymore. I did keep them in there at night for the first couple of nights just because I was paranoid, but they stay in the living room now. They're always so happy to see us in the morning! :heart:

KnittinMitchie
04-25-2008, 11:45 AM
OH NO!! I better watch out with those "vishiou" attack dogs you got now silver. ROFL

Sunshine's Mom
04-25-2008, 02:26 PM
Silver, they are adorable. I'm sure you'll be a great dog mom. I have one request - please be sure you train them just as you would a big dog who could take your arm off. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine that some folks think they don't need to train small dogs because they are small. Some of the most vicious bites come from small dogs who aren't trained properly. That is not intended to be offensive so I hope you won't take it that way. I love you and your dogs. Keep the pictures coming - I'm living vicariously through you because we can't afford another dog (yet). :muah:

Cynamar
04-25-2008, 03:41 PM
I agree. All dogs need some training. I could take my little dog if it came down to being attacked (I think) but she would do some damage first. She's nailed my hand a couple of times and it hurts for weeks! The last time she only left one little bitty puncture but my whole hand was sore. I'm pretty sure she bruised one knuckle. She's a good dog and I unwisely tried to grab her when she was guarding something from someone else's dog so I guess they were my own fault. I do respect her teeth!

Silver
04-25-2008, 04:07 PM
Silver, they are adorable. I'm sure you'll be a great dog mom. I have one request - please be sure you train them just as you would a big dog who could take your arm off. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine that some folks think they don't need to train small dogs because they are small. Some of the most vicious bites come from small dogs who aren't trained properly. That is not intended to be offensive so I hope you won't take it that way. I love you and your dogs. Keep the pictures coming - I'm living vicariously through you because we can't afford another dog (yet). :muah:
No offense at all! I appreciate all the advice and sweet things everyone has to say.

Don't worry, I am already teaching them not to use their teeth on people. Licking is ok, but teeth are not. Of course, correcting an 8 week old puppy seems like a pointless task, because they forget as quick as the reprimand, but it doesn't hurt to start early. And if anything, I'm training myself to keep at it. lol

I'm an avid Dog Whisperer fan, so I will try to use techniques that Cesar recommends. I really don't want to end up with two annoying little monsters. Neither does my husband... or neighbors, I'm sure. :teehee:

rebecca
04-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Kristin, they are TOO CUTE! I saw your new av on Ravelry and knew you had new family members!!!
The Dog Whisperer so rocks! I've learned a LOT from him! Sally knows the "sound" (scha scha; sorry I'm sounding out the odd noise rather than spelling!) that I make that means business! The man is a genius!
And, your babies are PRECIOUS!

Cynamar
04-29-2008, 10:19 PM
They're SOOOOOO cute!

Doodknitwit
04-30-2008, 12:49 AM
sweet Silver!!:blooby: