PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

colloquy
04-29-2008, 08:57 AM
thank you, whoever you are, for making the videos in here! I just viewed the "fixing a dropped stitch", and "fixing a mistake", and this has taken so much stress off me. I never knew how to fix mistakes.
The second video,where she uses a crochet hook to pick up the dropped stitches, well, which method, to fix dropped sts, is most frequently used?

I'll view the kitchener and mattress stitch videos today, hopefully that will show me how to join knitted pieces. As I said in another post this morning, my joining techniques are ugly and sloppy.

Thanks again!

heatherg23
04-29-2008, 09:09 AM
Those video's saved me as well. Especially the fixing mistakes. I learned how to knit via DVD and it was very disappointing which is why I use the video's here.

Heather
:knitting:

gingerbread
04-29-2008, 09:46 AM
They are Amy and Sheldon who make the video here. They are the best video's I have ever seen. They sure did save my poor butt a few times.
So I also say thank you Amy for the video's and Sheldon who made the Knittinghelp forums.

:waving:

ARiley
04-29-2008, 12:05 PM
Me too, thanks for the videos! I'm a re-beginner and the videos demonstrating the longtail cast-on and double-pointed needles have been a real revelation. Thanks!