PDA

View Full Version : Too many items on too many needles!

figaro
04-30-2008, 05:59 PM
About a month ago, I was just not in the mood to knit, so what few things I had on the needles just sat there looking lonely. Well now they are all looking crowded! I have 5 or 6 smaller items on the needles and I am going to add to that! Its all stuff like a couple of small wash cloths (6 inches), a burial blanket, a hankerchief for my girls to wear on their heads, a preemie hat and I am going to start some more wash cloths tonight! The washcloths are going to take first place in me trying to get them done. They are for my girls teachers for the end of school, I have made 2 already but then I found out that they have more teachers in their classrooms. And maybe this weekend, I want to try and have the girls make them some homemade soap. Oh, and then there is housework and dinner and kids to bath!

mwhite
04-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh mercy me! Sounds like you need a few more pairs of hands! I know the feeling though....

Mulderknitter
04-30-2008, 06:53 PM
There is a user on this forum (:?? can't remember who) who's signature says "I can't have too many projects, I still have empty needles"
At least you won't get bored!

lactosefree
04-30-2008, 09:47 PM
I know just how you feel figaro. Sometimes I wish we had magical powers like Mrs. Weasley and have the needles run themselves :)