PDA

View Full Version : Will this matter?

tokmom
05-04-2008, 10:54 AM
I'm doing a felted bag and I'm on row 10. The odd rows are increase rows.the last increase row is row 9. On row 5, I noticed I was one stitch off in the count. I looked back at my increases and realized they were all there around the markers. I must have gotten off a stitch in the regular knit part, or didn't do an extra knit stitch after one of the increases, further down an increase row.
The next all knit row, I added a stitch to get myself back on count. Will this one lost and then added stitch matter? I'am only on row 10 and could just take it all out and start again, but if one stitch won't matter...;)
I just don't want a bag that looks wonky after the felting.

suzeeq
05-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Just add a stitch in whatever section you think it should go. Or not, one st shouldn't throw it off that much.

tokmom
05-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks. It's the corners of the bag on the bottom, so it's crucial to not mess it up. It's for a gift, so I want it to look normal.:teehee:

munchkin928
05-04-2008, 10:40 PM
I wouldn't think just having to add one stitch would be noticable at all. However, maybe you should track down were the stitch went missing just to make sure it won't unravel later?

tokmom
05-04-2008, 10:51 PM
I wouldn't think just having to add one stitch would be noticable at all. However, maybe you should track down were the stitch went missing just to make sure it won't unravel later?

That's a good idea. I'll give it a look over and pray I don't find a lost stitch!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
05-05-2008, 02:32 AM
the beauty of felting... covers all booboos!