PDA

View Full Version : Happy and Sad

gingerbread
05-08-2008, 06:57 AM
Well this past weekend my grandson came to visit his dad (my son).:happydance: Any ways I was going to go to the Maryland wool and sheep didn't not make it.:tap: I planned to go since I went last year and loved it. Even my dear husband enjoyed himself. He loved the animals so we planned to go, so of course not seeing my grandson for almost eight years we had to stay home. I wouldn't and couldn't not go to Maryland wool and sheep.
I had said that the needles I wanted were going to be there and then I saw on Ravelry they were going to be there. That is the sad part. So the Monday after he says to me out of the blue. Honey go to any knitting on line and buy some yarn or what ever it is you want.:woot: So of course I went to knitpicks and did some damage there. :teehee: Then when the checks come in big damage there again. I think I might try some other places this time. Even give my local LYN shop some of my money.:teehee: Now there could be some big damage there.:passedout: I am hoping that my son gives me a camera come this mothers day but won't hold my breath. I need a new one so I can start putting some pictures up. So that was my Happy and Sad weekend story. Well I think I am very happy now.:eyebrow:

:waving:

knitgal
05-08-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm sorry you didn't get to go to the wool and sheep festival- it sounds so cool- but I am glad your weekend turned out well anyways. It's nice to have "free reign" when picking out knitting supplies!

Simply_Renee
05-08-2008, 08:17 AM
I say- get that grandson of yours to knit! If you can recruit him, you can take him anywhere. Of course you made the right choice to spend time with him instead!

And your husband sounds sweet. I love it when they say "pick out whatever you want!"