PDA

View Full Version : I didn't buy it...

Quiltlady
05-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Today while out shopping I came across a pretty, colorful crochet sweater. It had beads on it and some granny squares. I loved the colors. I tried it on and with a rose color tank top underneath it was perfect. But I just could not bring myself to purchase it.
I really liked it but part of me said it was a bit "wild". I told the sales lady if goes on sale and is still there I'd probably buy it. I'm sure I'd wear it around my house or even just hang it up in my craft room so I could SEE it. I really liked it for the "art" that it looked like but it was a bit "much" for me to personally wear.
Anyone else ever feel that way? You like something but yet you know its still just not quite "right" for you?:aww:

mathwizard
05-09-2008, 08:55 PM
There have been several items in my past which I drooled over. There was even the time when I had the figure for it and nothing stopped me from buying or wearing it. Now when I shop I look and drool so to speak as there is lots of things I would buy and wear and others I might buy and just look at. OH TO BE Y:aww:OUNGER AND SLIMMER AGAIN!!!!:woohoo:

xxkarenlxx
05-13-2008, 12:06 AM
I feel like you only live once, and why worry about being younger or slimmer. Make the most of today and be the "old woman" who will "wear purple and a red hat that doesn't go."

I think that we think that most people pay more attention to us than they really do. I have a feeling that sweater would make you feel wonderful while you wear it.

Quiltlady
05-15-2008, 09:27 AM
Well being "slim" has never been one of my problems. lol Although I have recently lost 50 lbs. and have a little more to go. I wonder if that sweater is still at the store? I may have to go check on it.