PDA

View Full Version : Ballet recital

Knit4Pie
05-11-2008, 10:29 AM
My DD's ballet recital was last night!! She did such a great job. We weren't allowed to take pictures during the recital, so I didn't bring my camera -- although I could have taken pics in the waiting area during intermission. They did film the recital and were selling DVDs, so maybe I can snag some stills from that to post at a later date.

When I asked her what her favorite part of the recital was, she told me without hesitation "Getting the flowers!" She got some from my brother, some from my aunt, a beautiful orangey rose from the ballet committee, and a bunch from my stepmom. My dad gave her a stuffed elephant.

dustinac
05-11-2008, 10:40 AM
:yay: aww how exciting for her!

My little girl will go to Disney dance camp in July (her first dancing class) and she is so excited...that is all we here when? now? tomorrow? :rofl:

Knit4Pie
05-11-2008, 11:45 AM
One of the last things she said yesterday was to ask if she was going to dance again today LOL. In 2 weeks though, she has her daycare recital show, so she has that to look forward to (and I can take pics, unless they change the rules from last year!).