PDA

View Full Version : New Needles!!!

YouCantBuyThisMovement
05-12-2008, 03:38 PM
My aunt is a junkie for yard sales and such. She just got me a set of Denise interchangeable knitting needles. I have no idea how old they are but they are a kinda sea foam green color. I wanted to try them out so I knitted my mom a cell phone holder for mothers day and they are so very nice especially compared to my boye kit.cloud9:woohoo: I just wanted to share my joy! Thanks for hearing me out I told my Hubby how excited I was but he didn't really get it.

Ronda
05-12-2008, 04:04 PM
:woot: :cheering: :woot: :thumbsup:
We get it!

Wildfire
05-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Congrats on the new needles! :) I like any needles over Boye needles. But anyhow...... let the cheering commence :woot: ; it's always fun to hear about the new knitting stuff fellow knitters get
:woohoo:

Jen17
05-12-2008, 09:41 PM
I too love yard sales, but I hardly ever find good knitting supplies at yard sales...although I did find a bag of crochet needles for 25 cents last week, but I don't crochet. That's o.k. I put them in my bag to pick up dropped stiches!!:happydance:

and yes we get it! It so nice to share stuff like this with people who understand!:woohoo: :happydance: :yay: :cheering: :woot: :roflhard: :p cloud9

Jen:knitting:

YouCantBuyThisMovement
05-12-2008, 09:54 PM
Oh thats why I come here I know you guys get me!

KnittingNinja
05-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Non knitters are so oblivious sometimes ^_~ Way to go on scoring a new needle set. You will be making some great stuff in the future :woohoo:

YouCantBuyThisMovement
05-13-2008, 10:33 AM
Yea I just started to practice entralac (sp?)last night. It went smoothly I think. I haven't touched it before because I hate picking up st's. and weaving in ends. I avoid it at all costs but if I am going to be a top notch knitter then I have to grin and bear it. I want to do this pair of socks I have in an interweave mag. You know which one.

Jaxhil
05-13-2008, 10:51 AM
How cool is that!! I have a set of Denises and I LOVE them!! Have fun!