PDA

View Full Version : wish me luck!

princess
05-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Im doing ROTC if everything goes as planned...i submitted the MEPS pre-screen this morning, so hopefully i will know by friday if i get to do the in person MEPS stuff.

Oh and cross your fingers for me that the girl at MEPS now with the last slot for flight ops gets DQ'ed...cause i want it so bad!!!!!!!! If she doesnt get disqualified i will have to pick a different job :(

Sunshine's Mom
05-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Good Luck to you. And thanks for wanting to serve. That makes you a hero in my book!

tarrentella
05-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Lots of good luck for you :muah: .. but im not sure what i am wishing it for :aww:

what are ROTC and MEPS?

evona
05-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Lots of good luck for you :muah: .. but im not sure what i am wishing it for :aww:

what are ROTC and MEPS?

ROTC = Reserve Officer's Training Corp. It's a college elective usually. High schools often have a similar program called Jr. ROTC.

Congratulations Princess!!!! Thanks for choosing to serve our country :)

princess
05-13-2008, 03:02 PM
Sorry everyone, I copied and pasted this from a post on another forum forgetting that you wouldn't follow. MEPS is the very picky and very annoying pre screen to let you in the military, make sure you are 100% physically and medically.

I am doing army national guard rotc, assuming I get through the meps stuff, and will be going to basic training this summer.

I'm just really excited, I have wanted this for a long long time Smile

bailsmom
05-13-2008, 03:11 PM
WOW!! :cheering: :cheering: You are amazing. Yes, thank you for wanting to serve our country and keep us safe. :yay: