jdee
05-17-2008, 07:26 PM
...Even when they don't fit. :roflhard:

Cynamar
05-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Oh, that's CUTE!!!

jdee
05-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Thanks. Her name is Abby, and she's spoiled rotten.

susi
05-17-2008, 07:33 PM
hehe, mine adore boxes as well, and oddly enough plastic bags. im always getting my lot outa a bag after they fall asleep in them. odd creatures hehe

abbys georgous :)

susi

Cynamar
05-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Abby is my doggie baby, too. Good name!

snowbear
05-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Cats cann get in the weirdest things. Once mine got in my daughters plastic pumpkin. ( she used it for trick or treating) It took her forever to get out of it.

Why do they think they fit into everything? lol

Karina
05-18-2008, 04:52 AM
I love the photo, so cute. I have four cats 3 of them under a year old and they are completely insane but very entertaining to watch.

Knit4Fun
05-18-2008, 12:38 PM
Adorable!

My cats LOVE boxes or absolutely anything else they can get into! We have a Kitchen-Aid box from my stand mixer that has sat in our family room for MONTHS now because the cats love to sleep in it. Yes, we are ruled by our cats...it's sad.

One of our cats has NO depth perception despite having tons of whiskers and antennae - he has tried to fit into a Kleenex box before...a Hot Pockets box...and TONS of other things - truly amazing to watch him get himself out of these predicaments every time.

What do they say about cats? 'Dogs have owners and cats have staff!' - that's our house...:mrgreen:

jdee
05-18-2008, 12:51 PM
Adorable!

My cats LOVE boxes or absolutely anything else they can get into! We have a Kitchen-Aid box from my stand mixer that has sat in our family room for MONTHS now because the cats love to sleep in it. Yes, we are ruled by our cats...it's sad.

One of our cats has NO depth perception despite having tons of whiskers and antennae - he has tried to fit into a Kleenex box before...a Hot Pockets box...and TONS of other things - truly amazing to watch him get himself out of these predicaments every time.

What do they say about cats? 'Dogs have owners and cats have staff!' - that's our house...:mrgreen:
:roflhard: :roflhard: That's exactly how it is here. I once told my husband that the cats are so thoughtful to allow us to live in THIER house.

mks22300
05-18-2008, 08:18 PM
So cute! Just like my cats, do yours love paper bags too?

jdee
05-18-2008, 10:35 PM
Oh my, yes.:teehee:

lelvsdgs
05-19-2008, 07:22 PM
What ever do you mean??? She fits just fine in that box... They do love boxes, bags and any old cranny they think they can fit into. She's a beauty!

ArtLady1981
05-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Many years ago...at an art show I was doing in a private home...I left my briefcase open (lid up) on the floor next to my easel.

Lo and behold...

....who moves in?

A big ole fat luscious Himalayan cat!

He managed to squeeze (curl/coil/cram) all 17# of himself into my briefcase. He must have been watching Houdini acts! Getting himself INTO small areas is as AMAZING as how he gets out!

Yup, cats sure do love boxes of any sort! :woot:

Rorshach
05-27-2008, 02:24 AM
It's not a box, it's her happee place. :roflhard:

Debkcs
05-27-2008, 02:58 AM
Abby is beautiful! She looks just right in her box, except she can't figure out why you're bothering her.

We had a cat, Merlin, who loved our bathroom sink more than any thing else, especially in the summer.During the colder months, he liked my yarn basket. We figured he deserved to be anywhere he wanted, as he was the best mouser ever.

jdee
05-27-2008, 01:20 PM
Oh, that's too funny. I have a cat named Merlin, who also loves the bathroom sink.