PDA

View Full Version : Any "Sex and the City" fans out there?

cheley
05-18-2008, 10:26 AM
Hi everyone....anyone anticipating the "movie"? I am reading the reviews and there not looking great!!!! but I still need a "movie date" to see it when it gets here...I love those girls...all of em:aww: o.k. so I'm a little "corny" for my age...Oh well wishful thinking.....

knitgal
05-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Oh, I can't wait for it to come out either! I love those girls too. I know the reviews aren't great, but I don't care, I'll probably love the movie anyways.
I'm going to see it with my DBF's sister. We're both huge Sex and the City dorks!

stitchwitch
05-18-2008, 12:44 PM
My husband bought me the boxed set of DVD's of the entire running. I sat one week and watched them all. I loved that show!

knitspin2001
05-18-2008, 01:24 PM
I have plans that weekend but am definitely going to see it within the first week when it is out!! I love that show!! :inlove:

Marilyn

cheley
05-18-2008, 06:17 PM
My husband bought me the boxed set of DVD's of the entire running. I sat one week and watched them all. I loved that show! Wow!!! Cool! All I got was the book:thumbsup: maybe I wasn't being such a "good girl" enough:woot:

JessicaR
05-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Me me ME!!! I Love Sex in the City!!! Screw the reviews, it's Sex in the City! I was floored when my husband said he wanted to go see it with me :?? But he likes all of Samantha's wild "stuff" I should say.

mariajosefa
05-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Sex and the City is for the best series ever.
I am hoping to watch the movie version of this series.
I love Sarah Jessica Parker.:-P

cheley
05-20-2008, 01:39 PM
Sex and the City is for the best series ever.
I am hoping to watch the movie version of this series.
I love Sarah Jessica Parker.:-P Well, today I "just had to" open up a "spoiler alert" on a web site...Oh boy, I hope I am just not "misunderstanding" the content of Carrie's and Big's relationship.....that will be a "bummer" for sure in the movie.....:hug:

Knitting_Guy
05-20-2008, 01:47 PM
Oh, tv show. Never mind...

cheley
05-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Oh, tv show. Never mind... I knew it!!!!! You couldn't resist this topic:woot: Yea, TV Show/alter ego (s):aww: