PDA

View Full Version : Heart Baby Blanket

princesstadpole
05-18-2008, 08:31 PM
This of course is not my blanket, it is the picture on the pattern. I am knitting mine in pink and white sections. I will post pictures as soon as I get two sections finished.

I am making this for my cousin's baby girl. She is due in July.

momwolf
05-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Cute baby blanket:cheering: Could you share the pattern with us? Or where you got it from?

WandaT
05-19-2008, 07:40 AM
Love that pattern! Can't wait to see yours. I thought about doing this one but didn't want to use needles that little - I'm using size 9's and it's still taking a while ... although I've had quite a few interruptions with other projects.

dustinac
05-19-2008, 08:52 AM
:happydance: can't wait to see it!

knittwitt
05-19-2008, 10:37 AM
This is a very cute blanket!! I would love to make this too! My son is expecting his first child in July as well.
So could you please post that pattern info or were it can be purchase!

princesstadpole
05-19-2008, 03:24 PM
http://www.knittingonthenet.com/patterns/babyafheart.htm

This is the link. Hope you have fun with it!!

YouCantBuyThisMovement
05-19-2008, 03:26 PM
I think that would look great in pink and white. Its very pretty. I hope I have a girl next so I can make one.

margz3
05-19-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm making that too right now, in pink and lavendar! I actually totally ammended the project - It was taking forever on size 6 needles, so I upped to a 10 - still cute, just much looser....and I actually feel like I am accomplishing something! There were some pattern adjustments that I should have made when switching it to panels rather than knitting it all at once, but I think it will be ok when I am done, as long as I have "balance". It's a fun pattern!! I was trying to finish it for a baby shower this past weekend, but the mom went into labor early - I REALLY have to get my needles clicking now!!