PDA

View Full Version : February LADY Sweater!

Jan in CA
06-12-2008, 10:32 PM
How cute is this! I printed it out cause I have to try it! I got it from a free Rav download, but you can get it here as well.

http://www.flintknits.com/blog/?p=151

suzeeq
06-12-2008, 10:34 PM
Yep, I've had my eye on that pattern since I saw someone's adult version about a year ago, it was a pink one. Only I'm going to do it as a pullover, I always have to tinker with a pattern someway....

Oh btw, did you get the updated version of the pattern? There were some typos in the original, they've been changed as of Tuesday evening. There's a ravelry KAL group for it too.

Doublereeder2
06-13-2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the link! That is really cute.

Jan in CA
06-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Yes, I did get the updated version. I got it on Ravelry, but it's also on the website. I also joined the group.

I've got some other things I need to finish first, but I've been thinking about yarns. She used wool, but for summer sweater I'm thinking about something like Plymouth Jeannee. It's a 50/50 cotton acrylic blend and is very inexpensive. I feel somewhat obligated to buy it at my LYS, but they don't have great colors so I may get it online. It's about the same price though.

HollyP
06-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks Jan! It's funny you posted this. Today I was admiring someone's blog with a February baby sweater thinking it would be a great adult sweater too. Perfect timing now I don't have to do extra work to make one! (I hate trying to modify patterns on my own)

Debkcs
06-16-2008, 03:20 AM
Thank you so much Jan. When my doc gives me an OK to go back to knitting, I think this will make a great Christmas present for my DDIL. Maybe a smaller one for my DGD. In a different color, however.

knitgal
06-16-2008, 10:01 AM
I added it to my favs on Ravelry!

Debkcs
06-17-2008, 02:40 AM
Perfect timing now I don't have to do extra work to make one! (I hate trying to modify patterns on my own)

Have to agree with you 100%, Holly. It takes more math than my feeble brain can do to enlarge a pattern like that one. Many thanks to ones who do things like that, and to Jan who posted it for us to see!

jberry16
06-18-2008, 08:12 PM
how funny I just saw this on ravelry last night