PDA

View Full Version : Member Videos?? Anyone Contributing Crochet?

knitpurlgurl
06-13-2008, 03:16 PM
I see that there will be a section for crochet in the Member contributed videos. Anyone considering contributing crochet and/or tunisian crochet videos? I am so looking forward to this. I have put off learning to crochet because quite honestly, I stunk at trying to teach myself to crochet. I hope there will be informative crochet videos from some of you seasoned corcheters!! :)

mathwizard
06-14-2008, 06:22 AM
I haven't read the post on the videos yet. I think I will as I got a video camera for Christmas and since I still teach math on the side crochet would be fun as I like doing it as much as math!!!:woohoo:

knitpurlgurl
06-14-2008, 08:36 AM
I sincerely hope you do!! :)

dustinac
06-14-2008, 09:50 AM
:yay: I would also love to see some videos in crochet esp like in the round...I'm trying to crochet a bag and never know where the new round starts :rofl:

Nicoley
07-11-2008, 09:32 PM
this isnt mine but i found this lady the other day when i was youtube browseing.... she has sooooo many videos... i havent browsed them all but its good stuff
*wonders if its been posted or maybe she is a memeber here... i dont know*
http://youtube.com/user/tjw1963 (http://youtube.com/user/tjw1963)

mathwizard
07-12-2008, 06:20 AM
I am just finishing up my Masters Program for the Guild. I have to do the horror thing for me which is block some swatches before I send it all off to be judged. After that I will try doing a video on beginning stuff like chain st, sc, hdc,dc and later more. Check back in a week or so.:woohoo:

mathwizard
07-12-2008, 06:32 AM
Okay, before I can contribute a video where is the info on the how and where and what of videos for the group? I remember seeing it but!!!!!??????????????

catlvr
07-13-2008, 10:50 AM
When I work rounds, I put a safety pin in the first stitch or the new chain to keep track. Works like a charm!

Karina
07-13-2008, 02:46 PM
Mathwizard - I think Sheldon is working on the video thing, maybe it would be worth PMing him to find out exactly what you should do. I think there is a size limit as well but not sure how it all works.

Good luck with the crochet guild