View Full Version : Crochet terms ?

06-24-2008, 12:51 PM
When you sew knitted items togethor they call it "finishing". I would like to learn to how crochet knitted pieces togethor. I don't know if they call it "finishing" or something else.

can anyone tell me what they call it?
(That way I can look it up on the net)

Thanks so much

06-24-2008, 03:51 PM
I think it is called "joining" or "assembling" seams or edges.

06-25-2008, 06:17 PM
I get a free newsletter by Carol Alexander. The latest letter is about joining in crochet and these can be used in knitting also. It may be about joining afghan squares but the technique is the same for other projects whether crochet or knitted.